GT350R the Proper Way - Who's Ordering One?

TaraFirma

Established Member
AC is mandatory in LMP1 cars. It's good enough for a street car that gets tracked.

I could live without the other stuff, but there are no prizes for who is the sweatiest at track days.

I will drive the GT350R up and down the street in cool, climate-controlled gloriousness.

What he said!
Ordering with E package.

Face76

Established Member
My Gt350 order is accepted and am waiting for a build date which, right now, no one knows.

If my small dealer gets an R allocation before I get my car, he will put my car in stock and I will take the R. Very little chance of this happening though.

Rct851

Established Member
Lol at no A/C. I have a sweat going from sitting on the crapper reading this thread. A/C is a must

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
As I believe most of the east coast is under a record breaking heatwave, we've had the past two weeks straight of high 90* days and there's no relief in the 10-day forecast. And summer only started yesterday! No way I'm riding around with no A/C unless it's busted and I absolutely, positively have to be somewhere. Speaking of heat, I need to take advantage of it and hit the mountains more while the road surfaces are blazing hot and tires nice and sticky. Fun times!!!

It's silly, really. The car will have an electronic suspension, but A/C is going too far for the "purist??" :dw:

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Try living in Texas and enjoying a car without AC for more than two months a year. It'll be a few years, but I have plans to order an R with electronics. Sorry to disappoint.

Yeah, I'm with you. I don't want deez nutz stickin' to deez legs....

ReefBlueCoupe

Established Member
I am, if I can find one without markup (probably impossible). If not, I'll try to get one used when someone shits their pants over a future GT500 a few months after spending too much on their GT350R.

R with the Electronics package. I'm selling my 2011 GT and 66 Fairlane in order to do so.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Living in S.FL there is no way I could have a car without ac. With that said, I would like to have the R. But a regular 350 track pack would serve me fine.

5 DOT 0

Established Member
I'm waiting for 2017 so I can get an R at MSRP or below. Mine will have A/C. I was on track at Thunderhill last summer and it was 108! Sure was nice using the A/C on while waiting to enter the track.

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
I would never use ac in my 03 Cobra either, but that was because the alternators just couldn't take it. It ain't no Houston weather here tho.

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
It would be nice if you could separate the AC from the rest of the package.

I'd like AC but nothing else.

Users who are viewing this thread