GT MK IV posts the first sub-2:00 GT car lap of COTA

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I just got back from the Multimatic MK IV delivery / track day at COTA and I'm still grinning from ear to ear. Driving the MK IV for my first time today, I set - shattered, really - the COTA GT car lap record by 1.5 2 seconds! The MK IV is superlative - friendly, communicative, and absolutely absurdly fast. I can't say enough good things about it.

High quality onboard video here

VBOX with telemetry.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Is that the speedometer on the top left of the dash screen? Is it in metric…? All that gear whine is intoxicating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Has to be. Saw about 180mph on the straight if I'm not mistaken since 300kph is 186.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just got back from the Multimatic MK IV delivery / track day at COTA and I'm still grinning from ear to ear. Driving the MK IV for my first time today, I set - shattered, really - the COTA GT car lap record by 1.5 seconds. The MK IV is superlative - friendly, communicative, and absolutely absurdly fast. I can't say enough good things about it.

I will have a video with telemetry presently once the Multimatic engineers send it my way. Enjoy a crappy gopro video in the meantime!

You'll need to do it again next week... haha

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Is this the same kind of car as the one at MM that was just posted a short time ago. It was a interview of one guy explaining the car.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I'll never forget the ride you gave me in the Mk II. How many seconds faster at COTA is the Mk IV than the Mk II?

ass kisser.gif

Users who are viewing this thread