Group of 2014 Corvette Stingray (C7) spotted in public (video/pics)

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
wow big surprise corvette7 forum, looks just like camaro5 forum

anyway the music was annoying and so was the guy but good catch by him seeing them on the road. The laguna blue is awesome looking, that base model looks like crap with those wheels and stance....

Erick

Established Member
Whats with these gay red reflectors in the rear of newer cars? A new regulation I assume. Without a doubt, the first thing I would change!

It's very aggressive and definitely lost some of it's innocence. Impressive none the less.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Eh. I liked the blue one, but just because of the color.

I really don't like the body on them, they're really going away from the 'Corvette' look. Way too close to a Camaro rear end for me.

Also, what's up with the taillights flashing randomly?

mustang_00

Established Member
why didn't the guy roll his window down so he could record the flyby exhaust. :shrug:

will they make jetstream blue??

low03tb

THUNDER UP!
Established Member
God that rear end is awful. The chrome strip on the front looks pretty lame too

Last edited:

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Jetstream blue is not an initial color offering. I doubt it will return in all honesty.

Anybody get a glimpse of those rotors on the black car? I know they mentioned the Z51 cars at least have an option for carbon ceramic brakes.

iczar1

Established Member
I guess I must be the only one that doesn't like the looks of these. Especially the ass end, which looks as bad if not worse then the Camaro's. Chevy just can't seem to get any wins in the looks columns from me in the last few years.

TClark22

Established Member
I guess I must be the only one that doesn't like the looks of these. Especially the ass end, which looks as bad if not worse then the Camaro's. Chevy just can't seem to get any wins in the looks columns from me in the last few years.

your not alone...lol :xpl:

the front end is ok looking, very stingrayish

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Too much plastic on the 'diaper' in the rear. Black is the best looking one because it blends in better. The rest look cheap with a big slab of plastic contrasting with the paint.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If i bought one I would paint all the black on the rear except the outline around the exhaust. I think then it would look tits.

oldmodman

Established Member
God that rear end is awful. The chrome strip on the front looks pretty lame too

Rear end is hideous.

Ugliest ass on any current car. So hideous it makes me almost like the Camaro.

I hope it grows on me over the next few years. it's going to look like that for a long time.

Maybe it's time for a few more mods on the Cobra so I never even see the back end of a Vette.

03cobra5485

Established Member
Anybody else watch the episode with jay leno and I'm guessing the lead engineer for the c7 on "jays garage", he said that the wing on the trunk came stock on the base model? Guess he doesn't know the vehicle as well as he thought? I agree with everyone, hideous rear, but kudos for switching it up..still like the c6 z06 best..do they have a base price yet for the c7??

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I'm trying to like them, really I am but they just aren't working for me. There is so much going on with that design and a lot of it just conflicts, doesn't flow at all.

It's official : not a fan. The C6 is the best looking Corvette ever.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
QUOTE: The Corvette C7's extensive battery of new hardware won't come for free. Pricing is still under wraps, though we anticipate just enough of a hike in base price that the 2014 Corvette will be cost-competitive against the Ford Shelby GT500, or around $54,000.

Yea right, the first ones off the showroom floor will be 60K+

Users who are viewing this thread