Group of 2014 Corvette Stingray (C7) spotted in public (video/pics)

Supernova

Established Member
God that rear end is awful. The chrome strip on the front looks pretty lame too
The chrome strip makes it look like the car has a retainer in its mouth.

The rear of the car definitely looks better in black. There's just WAY too much black plastic on the rear of the car. Maybe if the vents in the back were bigger, it would break it up more. Or perhaps some strakes on the "diffuser" section.

The rear looks even worse without the spoiler, that's for sure.

The laguna blue is awesome looking, that base model looks like crap with those wheels and stance....
The base wheels on the Corvette have been terrible for years.

fangstang

Established Member
c7stingray5_zps46358a44.jpg

TurboBird

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Man I still am tossed up. Im glad they took a risk and made something thats aggressive n different for a change. But the plasticity if vette bodys (especially the trunk area) I never liked. The rear does not look bad to me... just cheap. I know I could come and push on the back end and watch it flex underneath. Though the base styling is aggressive as I would ever rock. That thing would max me out, im more conservative. Kind of scared to see what the upper scales will have in styling...

xenodragon

Established Member
Agree they are very similar to camaro's. I have mixed feelings about the car in person. In rendered pictures I think they look good, but so far the in person they just look cheap

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I'm starting to slightly go the other way on the C7. I think that will change when a Z06 or equivalent is released with wider fenders. Just like the C6 I know 100,000,000 will be in my area within weeks,

attachment.php

29357679162.336373705.IM1.07.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

A lot of the profile resembles a base C6. Sick car, but when everyone and their grandma is driving one to your local mall..........

Not that a base Mustang GT is much better, but it is what it is. Part of the reason why when I lay out the $$$$ for a 2 seater sports car I want a Viper or something a bit more unique.

You will never see 50 of these in one day.

lead9-2013-srt-viper-fd-1353448871.jpg

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
The ass end of that Vet looks like hammered cat shit,…****!

mineral154

whatever
Established Member
i am very dissapointed in the car and the vid was terrible. I would say if my dog was that ugly I would shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards, but in this case it wouldnt help..

Last edited:

rfat16

Muscle Car Master
Established Member
I think the car is pretty darn good looking until you get past the doors.... The roof line seems odd for some reason...The bottom half of the ass end i can stand except for the exhaust...they made the car pretty squared off, why would round exhaust fit...dont even get me started on the upper side of the rear. I hate the looks of the taillights on the Camaro and hate them even more on the vettes. I'm confused as to why they can come up with a good looking car all the way around????

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Its a nice car no doubt but WTF with that homo jizzing in his pants with the OMG, OMG, OMG...calm the fk down cum bucket. :nonono:

ROMM

Established Member
When is GM gonna design out those huge gaps in the wheel wells? Same thing with every generation. Still love it, but it would look even better minus the gaps in the wheel wells.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
That base model without the complete wrap around spoiler does look bad. The puny rear rim and tire looks poor as well and creates a 4x4 look that's even more hideous. I also do not like that black molding coming so high up the back.

However, that black molding can be optioned "body color"...and that makes the rear look better IMO. Also, the cars I've seen with proper sized aftermarket rims like HRE along with the body color molding and complete wrap spoiler create a DRAMATIC improvement versus that ugly base disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread