GROUP BUY! "Terminator" engraved radiator covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

slow5oh

Never Finished
Established Member
I'm in, is there an email to get a hold of her? My work schedule doesn't work well with most buisness hours.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I hope they shipped these faster than they did mine. I ordered mine June 18th and after a million calls they finally sent it this past Febuary!

Are you talking about Undercover Innovations or Bangstang?

I had same issue with bangastang. Jessica at Undercover has been great working with me though. I ordered mine before this thread was posted, but it too from March 14th until today for bangastang to even get the order to her....and that was after several emails and phone calls. Even opened a Paypal dispute a week ago and they just got the order in today. **** Bangastang.

Undercover Innovations, however, is totally awesome!

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
ordered and paid for mine

black engraved was $122 + shipping

great deal im super happy about it

im #34 :)

Last edited:

jblood37

Established Member
How much longer is this happening? I have the regular font I've only mounted once, but I like the movie font better I think.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
just got my tracking number....been trying to get a cover with no hole for a year...finally!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
How much longer is this happening? I have the regular font I've only mounted once, but I like the movie font better I think.

I spoke to them yesterday, she said they will keep it open for another week or two. Mine came in yesterday btw, I was #1. For anyone reading about delays, that's Bangastang ONLY and has nothing to do with Undercover Innovations, the actual manufacturer and the people helping me with this Group Buy. TWO SEPARATE COMPANIES, Bangstang being a middle man.

Here is mine, gotta note be careful installing as I put a damn 1/4" scratch on mine when my screwdriver slipped. The SS scratches easy! Please note I don't have the smaller center piece installed in this pic. UI sends a "chrome" bolt to replace the OEM black star head bolt, but I used my oem bolt as I thought the black looked better.

cover_zps85afe2d5.jpg

Last edited:

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
That looks so sick! My hood struts should be here by next week and looks like my cover was just delivered this morning, Im still at work but Ill post pics once I install it today!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Does anyone know if these would fit 98 cobra?

Don't know but I am sure they can make you one if not.

Here is the bolt/washer I used. The one they include just doesn't match the look of the cover. I was going to use the oem black star head but my friend put this on and it looks even better to me.

bolt_zpsa37092c5.jpg

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
One more tip..if you haven't painted your hood latch black instead of the nappy off silver Ford used, now is a good time to do so while you have the cover off.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
We've coated some of these radiator covers before, they turn out great. Here is an example of one we did in carbon fiber hydrodip, with comp orange in the letters.

Regular price is $225 for this finish.

Two color powder coating without hydrodipping is $160.

If 10 or more commit to doing a group buy I would give a 10% discount.

(we also did the coolant tanks and the coil covers) :coolman:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Brian...I do not feel this is appropriate for reasons we both know but I will keep private out of courtesy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread