GROUP BUY! "Terminator" engraved radiator covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDavis559

Established Member
Had to post since I didn't see any with a black coolant tank, which incidentally I installed at the same time on Thurs. night. They're actually the same color the flash is messing it up for some reason. I'll get better pics. when it's not 2:40a and outside in ambient light. I can't decide if I want to add the build plate back in somewhere, thinking under the rad. cap. Ignore the OE radiator cap, improvement on that is on the way. I reused the OE black bolt in lieu of the included silver bolt for the plate hold down no issue.

DSCF0021_zps811a64da.gif

What brand of coolant tank did you go with? How was the install? Looks really clean

Riored95

Established Member
Crap!! how did i miss this?? Do you know if you will do another group buy in future?

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Thanks man! I really liked the way it came out. Definitely something different. Haven't seen any like this in shows around me. Since yours is still new and unwrapped I say give them a buzz. They seem nice enough to do it. Pretty sure you'll have to pay for shipping it back and difference in engraving + shipping again. But hey get what you like right? That way you'll have zero regrets. :thumbsup:

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
So do I just contact Jessica for one? I'd like the exact same one that blk03cobravenom has. Is the lettering silver or white? Looks like the movie font?

I wonder how a black one with the font being carbon fiber would look? No?

Last edited:

jblood37

Established Member
So do I just contact Jessica for one? I'd like the exact same one that blk03cobravenom has. Is the lettering silver or white? Looks like the movie font?

I wonder how a black one with the font being carbon fiber would look? No?

That's what I did. Lettering is more silver. His is movie font. If you want the original font you can have mine for close to the group buy price. Only mounted it once.

mystichromecob

Established Member
Yep. Please do not by from Bangastang still have not received mine when I bought it back in February. They are the biggest piece of shit companies out there.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
A FYI. Just found out Undercover Innovations stopped selling direct. It seems you have to go through Bangastang for these Terminator engraved covers from now on. Jessica from UI assured me that Bangastang has improved their turn around time. If there are any issues from this point she said to call her directly. They will then take it up with them. She said if they are screwing people in any way they will stop dealing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread