Great Local Show/cruise, Amazing Cars!

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
svt4stv said:
i really didnt think it was that great, or worth the gas. if you want goood food, i know a better spot on pch. :thumbsup:

Venomous01 said:
As far as Neptunes Net it is definitely not worth the money, but it's not about the food. The "food" is just an excuse to drive down PCH and Neptunes Net is a decent marker. The drive to Neptunes is all about just that....the drive and of course the canyon run after that...

I agree, its all about the drive . . . whats the place you know of steve, there are a ton of good "eats" on PCH :banana:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
So ladies and gents, where do you guys want to meet up . . . or do you want to meet at the coffe shop early in the morning (7:00-7:30 there is tons of parking, and no they wouldn't let me hold spots last time :cuss: ); and are we driving out to neptunes again or checking another place out . . .

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Unclebens said:
I agree, its all about the drive . . . whats the place you know of steve, there are a ton of good "eats" on PCH :banana:

The Reel Inn. about the same price as Neptunes but waaaay better food. we went there on a cruise before. its at the corner of Topanga and PCH, which isnt as much of a drive obviously. but either way Im down. :thumbsup:

we can meet wherever. just let me know the time and the place, and ill try to wake up :bash:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Unclebens said:
So ladies and gents, where do you guys want to meet up . . . or do you want to meet at the coffe shop early in the morning (7:00-7:30 there is tons of parking, and no they wouldn't let me hold spots last time :cuss: ); and are we driving out to neptunes again or checking another place out . . .
I will do my best to wake up and get there early. I usually end up showing up around 8:30-9:00am and hope I get a spot, but whatever I will do my best to get there early so I can post up next to you guys.

As far as a cruise I will most likely grab a bite to eat at the car meet and then cruise out to Neptunes for a nice drive. Then come back and hit the canyon up and go eat lunch at a epic taco spot...

P.S. I need to fix my damn TOB (squeaky as shit). I also need drag radials ASAP :fm:. Launching ~600rwhp on street tires is absolutely useless right now... and I swear my car is getting faster the more I drive it...

Last edited:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
I will do my best to wake up and get there early. I usually end up showing up around 8:30-9:00am and hope I get a spot, but whatever I will do my best to get there early so I can post up next to you guys.

As far as a cruise I will most likely grab a bite to eat at the car meet and then cruise out to Neptunes for a nice drive. Then come back and hit the canyon up and go eat lunch at a epic taco spot...

P.S. I need to fix my damn TOB (squeaky as shit). I also need drag radials ASAP :fm:. Launching ~600rwhp on street tires is absolutely useless right now... and I swear my car is getting faster the more I drive it...

Sounds like a plan . . . also, your car is getting faster and I swear mine is getting slower :mj: ah well, saving up for more mods and a new tune . . .

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
281cisohc said:
What time are you gonna meet there for sure ? im up for it....shes needs a wash anyways
I will aim for 7:30.

If you are even thinking about going do it. We will be there and the car meet is packed with all kinds of ridiculous cars. YOU WILL have a good time. The cruise after is just an added bonus...:beer:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Unclebens said:
Sounds like a plan . . . also, your car is getting faster and I swear mine is getting slower :mj: ah well, saving up for more mods and a new tune . . .

Seriously I think I may dyno it again, b/c it is pulling harder and it is very noticeably.

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
Seriously I think I may dyno it again, b/c it is pulling harder and it is very noticeably.

Ron01Cbra said:
you guys going for sure right???

Yup, she is having some issues . . . ill be attempting to deal with them in the next couple months.

Of course ill be there :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
ill be there, at what time? i dunno, but ill be there. im washing my dirty POS right now. next wax, then vaccum/clean interior. tomorrow morning motor cleaning, hopefully. i used to enjoy cleaning my cars, not its just a PITA! :bored:

i told some of the csvt guys so some may show up too.

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Good times guys :beer: to bad the cruise was a little weak because of all the traffic, we made our own fun though . . . my buddy will try to get that vid edited when he can, I think there is some good stuff in there . . . :coolman:

281cisohc

Established Member
For sure a good time ....anyone see me leave ? hehe im on someones video :lol: Anyways a couple of nice Ford Gt's , COUple Slr MClarens !! , SHitloads of ferraris , Couple damn nice Shelby cars :bowdown: , carrera Gt , F40 , Some guy in a Viper that sounded like a honda hehe and Yours truly in the loudest white Gt there :rockon:

Ron01Cbra

Time is of the essence.
Established Member
Sorry I ruined the canyon run for ya guys...:kaboom: But I just ordered a brand new clutch, and I should be ready for next month!!!!:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread