Great Local Show/cruise, Amazing Cars!

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Unclebens said:
My Cobra is far from canyon capable, but I'm still down, my buddy with the M is not answering his phone :mj: but I think he might be auto crossing with a bunch of new mini's at Fontana this weekend (I was supposed to bring the SVT focus to that, but this show/cruise is coming first now) so we shall see if he will be there . . . if he comes though I think his friend with a turbo wide-body BMW 3 series will come as well . . . no promises . . . that would be a fun canyon run with those guys, his M handles and STOPS (look at the AP brakes on that thing!! :eek:) like a race car . . .

There is autocross going on @ Fontana?!?!?! Damn I wanted to go this weekend and I thought they had an bike event they were using the course for! :kaboom:

RocketCouch

Established Member
svt4stv said:
maybe i can get my new digital rebel going by tomorrow and we can take some cool group shots. anyone up/down for a cruise through the canyons afterwards?? :idea:

If you guys don't drive too fast in the canyon's I'm down :)

I'm so stoked to see those pics. My pic server crashed and I lost all my pics from that show!

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
There is autocross going on @ Fontana?!?!?! Damn I wanted to go this weekend and I thought they had an bike event they were using the course for! :kaboom:

I guess, I'm not sure cause I still have not heard from him, I think he told me it was this weekend . . . bunch of Mini's, they invited my Focus to come along . . . but it is having issues of its own (as all of my cars do)

EDIT: they use the parking lot as the course not the infield

Last edited:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
RocketCouch said:
Unclebens, myself, buzachaka and add5725 are all in Simi Valley

Yeah all in Simi, all at the same house

Unclebens' cars: 98 SVT Vortech Cobra, and 2003 SVT Focus (then there is a 66 Mustang in the garage, that I hate)

RocketCouch: 92 Novi 2000 Crown Vic, 89 Notch

Buzachaka: 96 Triple Black Cobra vert, 68 Galaxie, 04 Honda CBR1000RR

add5725: 02 Lightning (with a Kenne Bell, sitting and waiting for install, very soon :D), 06 Suzuki SV650S

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
what time are y'all planning on showing up?? i was thinking about 9ish..

RocketCouch

Established Member
We plan on being there at 7 am

If you show up at 9, there will be no parking. Rumor is tomorrow is going to be HUGE

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
RocketCouch said:
We plan on being there at 7 am

If you show up at 9, there will be no parking. Rumor is tomorrow is going to be HUGE

Heard that from our friend with the white M3, so he called me back and said he was coming . . . hope its true, its been cool each time i have been so far . . . not too worried

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
To all who attended that was a damn good sunday: great show, run through the mountains, down PCH, ate at Neptune's net, back through the mountains (problems aside), and call it a day . . . :beer: great time, can't wait till next time . . .:banana:

Ron01Cbra

Time is of the essence.
Established Member
That was a great run through the mountains! Too bad you guys couldnt keep up with me! Post some pics! :loser:

Big Will

Banned
Thanks UncleBens for the heads-ups on the meet and greet car show! Without a doubt the best time I had in a while and the sickest cars I've ever laid eyes on!!!!

Last edited:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Ron01Cbra said:
That was a great run through the mountains! Too bad you guys couldnt keep up with me! Post some pics! :loser:

OH REALLY !?!, i won't tell anyone about that little run on PCH :thumbsup: :beer: its true my car is far, far, far away from being the perfect canyon carver. That was damn fun though . . . RocketCouch has a good amount of photos from the show, when he gets back tonight I think he is going to put them on the Pics and Video section . . .

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Big Will said:
Thanks UncleBens for the heads-ups on the meet and greet car show! Without a doubt the best time I had in a while and the sickest cars I've ever laid eyes on!!!!

Great wasn't it, hopefully all pics and vids each of us have of this meet can bring more cobra/fords with us to the next show . . . unless you guys want to start it first, im thinking of starting a pic/vid thred in the pic/vid section . . . gotta wait for my boy to come back to the house . . . figure we all can post our pics and show people what they missed . . . good seeing you there, hope to see you at the next one :beer:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
yeah, that was definitely cool. next time lets all meet somewhere before the show so we can roll in together and park next each other. although you guys were pretty much all near each other. :p

i took some pics until my camera batteries died out. then some phone pics. i pretty much just took pics of stuff i didnt see last time. and taking pics of non-modded f360s getts kinda boring.....zzzzzzzzzzz

are you guys planning on going weekly or just at the end of the month?

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I will post some pics and a couple videos in a short while. At the moment they are uploading so I will load them at my girls place.

Had a great time guys, we'll definitely have to do it again.:beer:

Last edited:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
svt4stv said:
yeah, that was definitely cool. next time lets all meet somewhere before the show so we can roll in together and park next each other. although you guys were pretty much all near each other. :p

i took some pics until my camera batteries died out. then some phone pics. i pretty much just took pics of stuff i didnt see last time. and taking pics of non-modded f360s getts kinda boring.....zzzzzzzzzzz

are you guys planning on going weekly or just at the end of the month?

I know that it is at its "biggest" on the last sun of every month . . . wouldn't be bad to attempt to plan a couple other sundays, even if the showing is small, we can hit the road to PCH and make our own fun . . .

Users who are viewing this thread