Great Local Show/cruise, Amazing Cars!

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
NEXT ONE 8/27/06

Hello gents (and any ladies), I'm not a big poster on any forum; this show happens locally in my area on the last Sunday of every month . . . there is a coffee shop:

Village Coffee Roaster

23351 Mulholland Dr
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

(818) 591-2366
http://www.villagecoffeeroaster.com/

Its off the 101, the off-ramp is valley circle / muholland, click on the name of the shop and it’s a link to google maps, for those who need directions . . .

The show / cruise is GREAT . . . Ferrari clubs, Lambos, there was a guy with a crazy XJ220 a little while ago, Ford GTs, Carrera GTs, its super car heaven . . .

. . . after, a lot of the Ferrari’s, bikes, and others go through mulholland and hit PCH, sometimes my buddies and I follow the bikes to Neptune’s Net on PCH for some food . . .

The whole thing gets started early, like 7:00 am early (that’s when we will be there), and goes till late morning (how late I don’t know), it is a coffee shop after all . . . PM me or reply to this post if you want to meet up . . .

Hope to see you there . . . bring a camera, hope we can get some amazing vids/pics to post . . .

Last edited:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
I will defintely be there with the 04. Thanks for posting. :beer:.

Sweet!!!, look for a Blue 98 Cobra and a Red 92 Vic with big n littles (think my other friend is bringing his Lightning as well) . . . BAD whipple 04 by the way

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Unclebens said:
Sweet!!!, look for a Blue 98 Cobra and a Red 92 Vic with big n littles (think my other friend is bringing his Lightning as well) . . . BAD whipple 04 by the way

Thanks. You have a great looking 98. Looking forward to seeing you guys there.

It's really close to my house so why not, I love these meets.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
I just realized...I usually go to this every Sunday, but I am the ONLY Ford besides a Ford GT. Whatever I think I am representing pretty strong for the blue oval guys...:coolman:

RocketCouch

Established Member
It's always a great show! Unfortunately my photo server went down and I lost all the pics I took last time I was there. Ferraris, Lambos, Porsches, Vipers, hot rods, Lotuses (sp?) etc. etc...

Hope to see some of you guys there!

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Nice we got 4, anyone else?, the ford boys need to take over the place . . . :thumbsup:

Xjman1

Established Member
I will try and make it, either in the '03 or on the bike. Was planning on going to the RockStore in the morning.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I might be able to go. 7 a.m that means i would probably have to leave at 6. Not sure if i can wake up that early lol.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i have been there twice. either i cant seem to get up in time or my car is too dirty :loser:

here are pics i took from my last visit
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299135

ill try to make it out if i can. im probably going to LACR tonight so my car will probably get even more dirty. :shrug:

ps this event has been posted a few times with little to no response. i guess people just keep missing it, except for this time. MODS, can we make this a stickie?? :idea:

buzachaka

Established Member
svt4stv said:
i have been there twice. either i cant seem to get up in time or my car is too dirty :loser:

here are pics i took from my last visit
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=299135

ill try to make it out if i can. im probably going to LACR tonight so my car will probably get even more dirty. :shrug:

ps this event has been posted a few times with little to no response. i guess people just keep missing it, except for this time. MODS, can we make this a stickie?? :idea:

SWEET . . . well that white m3 is my friends, im trying to get him to come out, all of my friends and i have spent our fair share of time on that car with him . . . he fit 305's on the back of that thing, in BMW land that is insane, he is the only one to date that has done it without a kit, also that red Crown Vic is Rocketcouch's ride, he will be there for sure . . .

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
buzachaka said:
SWEET . . . well that white m3 is my friends, im trying to get him to come out, all of my friends and i have spent our fair share of time on that car with him . . . he fit 305's on the back of that thing, in BMW land that is insane, he is the only one to date that has done it without a kit, also that red Crown Vic is Rocketcouch's ride, he will be there for sure . . .

CRAP!, that was me typing that, my roomate with his triple black 96 Cobra Vert, was logged on an i didn't know it . . . anyway maybe i can get him to come too . . . MORE FORDS! :rockon: :rockon:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
I might be able to go. 7 a.m that means i would probably have to leave at 6. Not sure if i can wake up that early lol.

If you need us too we will call you to help you wake up, cause trust me, its going to be hard for me to get outta bed too . . . :cryying:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
that M3 is sick!

maybe i can get my new digital rebel going by tomorrow and we can take some cool group shots. anyone up/down for a cruise through the canyons afterwards?? :idea:

ps if you dont get there early, you'll end up parking waaaay off to the side in "no one gives a f*ck about my car land" :shrug: last time i stole a great spot when the gray GT went out for a quick cruise :pepper:

anyone know the guy with the Cobra R?

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
svt4stv said:
that M3 is sick!

maybe i can get my new digital rebel going by tomorrow and we can take some cool group shots. anyone up/down for a cruise through the canyons afterwards?? :idea:

ps if you dont get there early, you'll end up parking waaaay off to the side in "no one gives a f*ck about my car land" :shrug: last time i stole a great spot when the gray GT went out for a quick cruise :pepper:

anyone know the guy with the Cobra R?

My Cobra is far from canyon capable, but I'm still down, my buddy with the M is not answering his phone :mj: but I think he might be auto crossing with a bunch of new mini's at Fontana this weekend (I was supposed to bring the SVT focus to that, but this show/cruise is coming first now) so we shall see if he will be there . . . if he comes though I think his friend with a turbo wide-body BMW 3 series will come as well . . . no promises . . . that would be a fun canyon run with those guys, his M handles and STOPS (look at the AP brakes on that thing!! :eek:) like a race car . . .

Users who are viewing this thread