Great Local Show/cruise, Amazing Cars!

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
if it wasnt soo early and far i woulda loved to go.

Next time, it will be worth it, i promise . . . my buddy with that white M3 came from Orange County, he loves it . . .

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
I will post some pics and a couple videos in a short while. At the moment they are uploading so I will load them at my girls place.

Had a great time guys, we'll definitely have to do it again.:beer:

Nice, i PM'd you my email address . . . would love to see your pics and those vids . . . ill pass the same from our camera your way . . :burnout:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Wishing4Cobra said:
if it wasnt soo early and far i woulda loved to go.

its worth it man! today i saw an Ariel f*cking Atom in person for the first time!! that's like seeing a McLaren F1 on the street, maybe even rarer. there was also a Noble, TWO twin supercharged diablos, a poopload of ferraris and lambos, including vintage models and even an F40, which sounded sooooooo good taking off!

i didnt get there till about 9:15 and i got a decent parking spot and still plenty of cars. i dont think any/many had left yet. after that we cruised up PCH, had lunch, and then hit the canyons. we wrapped up around 3:30. for just once a month, its a worthwhile investment of your time/gas money. :beer:

send any vids my way too. id like to see the one of me gettin a little sideways after the L's burnout

Last edited:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
svt4stv said:
its worth it man! today i saw an Ariel f*cking Atom in person for the first time!! that's like seeing a McLaren F1 on the street, maybe even rarer. there was also a Noble, TWO twin supercharged diablos, a poopload of ferraris and lambos, including vintage models and even an F40, which sounded sooooooo good taking off!

i didnt get there till about 9:15 and i got a decent parking spot and still plenty of cars. i dont think any/many had left yet. after that we cruised up PCH, had lunch, and then hit the canyons. we wrapped up around 3:30. for just once a month, its a worthwhile investment of your time/gas money. :beer:

send any vids my way too. id like to see the one of me gettin a little sideways after the L's burnout

Took the words right outta my mouth . . . PM me your email, ill send everything we got, send a little my way too if you can . . . how's the car?, looked like it was fine at the end of it all, keep me updated :rockon: . . . my car's diff locked up turning on my street, I got it going again but it looks like its toast, time to install that Auburn diff I have on my floor, any of you guys have a trusted/good shop for diff installs?

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
my friend who builds motors/racecars out in san pedro. he knows mustangs inside/out. what size injectors did you, or someone else need? he might know of some.

my email addy is [email protected]

once someone starts a thread from today ill add my pics into it.

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
svt4stv said:
my friend who builds motors/racecars out in san pedro. he knows mustangs inside/out. what size injectors did you, or someone else need? he might know of some.

my email addy is [email protected]

60 lb/hr . . .

Ill have Chris send them too you, they are from his camera, and he has it with him, and he is not here, soooooo he said he will try tonight

and cool

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Hey mods, any way you can change the title of this thread, remove the date, show that this meet is big the last sunday of every month; this next one will also be the last of the summer, we all know the exotics come out in large amounts during the summer . . .

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
I just updated the date, this might be the last BIG show of the summer here, should be fun :D

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Anyone know how to change the date on the thread title to the new one??? No point in having a sticky if everyone thinks the show allready passed . . . there is ONE more show coming up.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
PM Lightning Larry, he's the one who stickied it. are you sure its going to be the last one?? maybe of the summer but from what i heard it was going strong in the spring. things like this tend to snowball until somebody f*cks it up for everybody :rollseyes anyone ever go to Arby's in Reseda back in the day? that got HUGE w/ the local po-po's approval, until idiots started showing up and drinking and fighting ensued. then it was all over :shrug: same thing happened at Kevin's burgers in Canoga Park too. :nonono: (but those were night gatherings).

so, long story short, i think it'll keep going. ill definitely be going to this upcoming one. i think we should all meet at a given location beforehand so we can all park right next to each other this time, and roll in together. we had some good numbers last time :beer:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
svt4stv said:
PM Lightning Larry, he's the one who stickied it. are you sure its going to be the last one?? maybe of the summer but from what i heard it was going strong in the spring. things like this tend to snowball until somebody f*cks it up for everybody :rollseyes anyone ever go to Arby's in Reseda back in the day? that got HUGE w/ the local po-po's approval, until idiots started showing up and drinking and fighting ensued. then it was all over :shrug: same thing happened at Kevin's burgers in Canoga Park too. :nonono: (but those were night gatherings).

so, long story short, i think it'll keep going. ill definitely be going to this upcoming one. i think we should all meet at a given location beforehand so we can all park right next to each other this time, and roll in together. we had some good numbers last time :beer:

What up bro . . . this is the last big SUMMER one . . . good to hear that it will keep going past that, we will see how many of the exotic drivers take their garage queens out past the summer time :poke: . . . and I definitely want some of us to meet up before (and early) so we can get good spots next to each other . . . :beer:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Ron01Cbra said:
count me in! I want to eat at Neptunes this time! :beer:

Great, we got some time before the show, we will have to figure out the time (and possibly place) to meet; but, i figure if we just show up there early enough there wont be a parking problem . . .

Last edited:

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Ron01Cbra said:
count me in! I want to eat at Neptunes this time! :beer:

i really didnt think it was that great, or worth the gas. if you want goood food, i know a better spot on pch. :thumbsup:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
svt4stv said:

This gathering is a much more mature gathering of car lovers then most others I have seen. Calabasas is a great place and the cops even enjoy the show as long as there are no accidents or reckless driving (within reason) they are fine with it.

Also this meet does go on most of the year. Remember this is California we don't have a winter we have a short rainy season. I have heard of the meet for a while now and have lived in the area most of my life. It's a very nice gathering of father's daughters and sons all of which who love cars and definitely the outpouring of area exotics give the area has a lot of $$$. Everyone loves cars no matter what it is... no real egos that I have come across.

As far as Neptunes Net it is definitely not worth the money, but it's not about the food. The "food" is just an excuse to drive down PCH and Neptunes Net is a decent marker. The drive to Neptunes is all about just that....the drive and of course the canyon run after that...
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread