Great Local Show/cruise, Amazing Cars!

Xjman1

Established Member
Had a great time as usual. Did not get a chance to talk to too many Stang guys this time as we were on a schedule and had to eat at Labels Cafe.
Funny thing as we pulled in my wife heard a group of guys we rolled by comment, "That's only a $40,000 car". I tried to locate them to correct them and say ' No it is a $32,000 car, wanna run?" May have lost but I am sure it would have left an impression on them, it did a red Porsche that burned out in front of us getting on the freeway. He looked in his mirror after hitting a good speed and what is that, a Mustang still there. LOL Any ways a few pics my buddy took, enjoy..... http://twedts.com/Car/27Aug06/

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
VRon01Cbra said:
Sorry I ruined the canyon run for ya guys... But I just ordered a brand new clutch, and I should be ready for next month!!!!

That sucked bro, sorry about you car, hope it gets on the road soon :beer: I planned on staying behind with you; but, my friend had to get outta there . . .

Venomous01 said:
Nick how did the vids come out?:shrug:

Don't know yet, I have not seen anything . . . My buddy has a really busy schedule this week, he came along and played with that new camera as a favor to me (and I think he wanted to see how it would turn out). Ill start a new thread in the pics/vids section when I get my hands on some, when I don't know :shrug:

Unclebens

my sack is huge
Established Member
Xjman1 said:
Had a great time as usual. Did not get a chance to talk to too many Stang guys this time as we were on a schedule and had to eat at Labels Cafe.
Funny thing as we pulled in my wife heard a group of guys we rolled by comment, "That's only a $40,000 car". I tried to locate them to correct them and say ' No it is a $32,000 car, wanna run?" May have lost but I am sure it would have left an impression on them, it did a red Porsche that burned out in front of us getting on the freeway. He looked in his mirror after hitting a good speed and what is that, a Mustang still there. LOL Any ways a few pics my buddy took, enjoy..... http://twedts.com/Car/27Aug06/

Sweet pics :rockon: , who's ugly blue Cobra was that parked next to that silver AC Cobra :-D

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
im working on trying to load them to my photobucket account right now. i guess i took them in 8mp so theyre taking forever to upload. any advice on how to easily/quickly resize them so they move faster? :shrug:

ps after we split up on PCH, an orange shelby vert rolled right past us. it had gray stripes though :xpl:

Xjman1

Established Member
Anybody going there mention the upcoming Stable Productions cruise? Would be cool to pic up a few of these awesome exotics.

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
We saw an awesome blue Cobra with sweet new wheels last week! :rockon: Quite a few Stangs! We'll be back on the 27th. Hopefully with both cars!

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
Check out my pics at this link: http://supercarsunday.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=21&sid=553c02f2655c8ce1f041cead389ca6d6

I've taken pics everytime I attend. The last weekend of the month does draw the largest amount of cars and people. Plus I don't discriminate and only take pics of the exotic cars, I try to capture as many of the different vehicles in attendance.

I've seen your pictures... Very Cool :rockon: Keep takin' those pictures!! Awesome quality too. What kind of camera and lens are you using?

Glenn_03Cobra

Wake the Snake
Established Member
I used to take pictures everywhere we've gone but, it takes away from chat time:beer: so, pictures are occasional. Here's the link to photos I've taken at VC and other events last year -> http://www.TheLemonRanch.com/photos

You can ignore the non Car Show or Cruise galleries on my photo site.

Last edited:

02saleen

Established Member
We saw an awesome blue Cobra with sweet new wheels last week! :rockon: Quite a few Stangs! We'll be back on the 27th. Hopefully with both cars!

i know you didnt say it was a sonic blue cobra...but still wonderin are you talkin about new wheels on your cobra?

Users who are viewing this thread