GP is on..Guages and SOS pods!!!

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
sharkattack said:
67scstang,

Check your PM's

Still waiting on the word of the sending unit and when I can expect my boost/vac guage exchange for the wrong one sent (WB A/F)

:shrug:
Are you around?

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
sharkattack said:
I just want to get mine fixed from the last GP :shrug:
They sent me the wrong fiitting and i called and they said i would have to talk to the leader of the group purchase. I was about to rip the guys throat out through the telephone.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
C H I N I said:
They sent me the wrong fiitting and i called and they said i would have to talk to the leader of the group purchase. I was about to rip the guys throat out through the telephone.

That sounds like bad customer service to me. I hope they take care of these problems.

Handing off problems to others?!?! :dw:

TheHolyCobra

Widened 10th Wheel Guy...
Established Member
C H I N I said:

Call Speedhut and ask for Aaron. He is the man you want to speak to.

I have spoken to him COUNTLESS times about making a custom overlay for my Innovate Motorsports XD-16 wideband gauge and he has been more than helpful the entire way. He even went out and purchased (or borrowed, not sure) a XD-16 unit, along with a LC-1 wideband controller, just so he could use it for testing and trial purposes. It is being used to make up a custom gauge overlay for me, and it was also used to develop the custom wideband A/F gauge you guys have seen posted in this thread.

Talk to Aaron and you shouldn't go wrong....unless he has turned bi-polar all of a sudden. :D :D

THC

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
TheHolyCobra said:
Call Speedhut and ask for Aaron. He is the man you want to speak to.

I have spoken to him COUNTLESS times about making a custom overlay for my Innovate Motorsports XD-16 wideband gauge and he has been more than helpful the entire way. He even went out and purchased (or borrowed, not sure) a XD-16 unit, along with a LC-1 wideband controller, just so he could use it for testing and trial purposes. It is being used to make up a custom gauge overlay for me, and it was also used to develop the custom wideband A/F gauge you guys have seen posted in this thread.

Talk to Aaron and you shouldn't go wrong....unless he has turned bi-polar all of a sudden. :D :D

THC
i talked to a guy not sure if it was aaron, but i will call tomarrow and ask for him.

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
KissMySS said:
Are you still able to apply the "MileHI" code for the SOS Pods? Tried and it didn't work?

No, that code was disabled when the first GP ended some time ago. :nono:

From what I understand, the new GP is supposed to start tomorrow. I'll make sure Paul gets a new discount code to share for this go-round.

Alan :beer:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
sharkattack said:
67scstang,

Check your PM's

Still waiting on the word of the sending unit and when I can expect my boost/vac guage exchange for the wrong one sent (WB A/F)

PM sent. I have been out of town for a couple weeks.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
For those of you looking for the fitting from the fuel rail to the gauge sending unit, it is a NPT 1 1/6 male to 1 1/8 female, Summit has them #AMT-3280. I am not aware of any gauge that comes with that fitting. They all need this adaptor. We are going to talk to Speedhut about including these in the package for the next GP.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Then next GP will be starting on 6/9, one week later than planed. We are still working on a couple things and getting some decent photos of the new stuff.

The Speed of Sound Pods, new overlays, 200mph overlays and LM-1 Wideband Package will be part of the next GP as well. The Code for the SOS pods will start on Friday, 6/9.
I will be in contact with everyone that has expressed interest in this upcoming GP.

BlueSS

I think these gauges would be perfect just like the stock ones, same glow, just with a red svt emblem and orange needle? Get some pics of this type if it's possible.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
KissMySS said:
I think these gauges would be perfect just like the stock ones, same glow, just with a red svt emblem and orange needle? Get some pics of this type if it's possible.

I will have photos of the el-glow for the GP. Here is what they look like during the day.
speedhutguages.jpg

BlueSS

67scstang said:
I will have photos of the el-glow for the GP. Here is what they look like during the day.
speedhutguages.jpg
Now those look more like it, just need a night shot and it'll be all good :rockon:

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Paul has told me the GP will start on 6/9. A new thread will most likely be started in order to keep things in order.

Looking forward to it on my end, I'm going to add my 01-04 gauge panels to GP in addition to our pillars.

Alan

Users who are viewing this thread