GP is on..Guages and SOS pods!!!

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
67scstang said:
Each wideband setup has different voltage readings. Our gauges can work with the Dynojet and Innovative set up. We can make them for any wideband if you know the voltage readings the harness is putting out.

How about the innovate LC-1...looks like the same thing but more compact and good for running a gauge. It's only $199 with the bosch sensor.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
phillySVT said:
How about the innovate LC-1...looks like the same thing but more compact and good for running a gauge. It's only $199 with the bosch sensor.

That is the harness (LC-1) we are going to offer with our Wideband package for the upcoming GP. However, the new wideband gauges are going to be able to plug into any wideband harness and have custom tunability. So, they will work with any setup if you already have a harness. Stay tuned for details..........

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
67scstang said:
That is the harness (LC-1) we are going to offer with our Wideband package for the upcoming GP. However, the new wideband gauges are going to be able to plug into any wideband harness and have custom tunability. So, they will work with any setup if you already have a harness. Stay tuned for details..........

Cool....I'm gonna buy the LC-1 for my new guage I got from you!

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
67scstang said:

By any chance do you know when this GP will be?

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
flsupraguy said:
By any chance do you know when this GP will be?

We are just waiting on a couple things. We should be starting it sometime next week. I will make sure to let you know.

RU NAZT

NAZT
Established Member
67scstang said:
Yeah, I forgot your order was placed after the inital GP ended. That is why they are shipping out after the others. Sorry for the delay.

Wife got the guages the other day, thanks...Only if I can get out of the Middle East and put them in...

22 days left in the AOR

Last edited:

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
scottinhawaii said:
speedhutguages.jpg

I have been looking on the site for that boost gauge and I don't see it. Is that still available? I think I am a little late on the GP but I would love to pick up that boost gauge pictured, a fuel pressure up to 100psi and a Wideband.

Where can I get those?

Last edited:

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Venomous01 said:
I have been looking on the site for that boost gauge and I don't see it. Is that still available? I think I am a little late on the GP but I would love to pick up that boost gauge pictured, a fuel pressure up to 100psi and a Wideband.

Where can I get those?

We will be starting the GP next Friday 6/2. I will let you know as soon as it starts.

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
67scstang said:
We will be starting the GP next Friday 6/2. I will let you know as soon as it starts.

Please so I am interested in 3 gauges the 2 pictured above as well as a fuel pressure gauge up to 100psi

whistlin93SVT

Titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Established Member
Can someone please post some pics of the el-glo version? I want to see how they match the stock cluster before the next GP.

Blake

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
67scstang,

Check your PM's

Still waiting on the word of the sending unit and when I can expect my boost/vac guage exchange for the wrong one sent (WB A/F)

Users who are viewing this thread