GP is on..Guages and SOS pods!!!

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
67scstang said:
Sounds good. I should have my reverse-glo overlay in next week. Hooked it up to the battery just to get an idea, it looks good!!
Your gauges should be there soon, they have all shipped.

Are there tracking numbers?

scottinhawaii

Powered by Multicam
Established Member
phillySVT said:
Hawaii doesn't count!!!! It always takes stuff longer to get too you!
:lol:

You'd be surprised. UPS and FedEx Express services are the same and sometimes take maybe one day more. USPS Priority is just as fast as USPS Express because they are generally shipped on the same flights. The ones that take forever are UPS Ground and USPS Parcel post.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Everyone should either have the gaugues or tracking numbers now. If you don't let me know. I think I got everyone.
Now, let's start seeing some pictures!!!!!!

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
taco said:
does that mean u have to have the lm-1 wideband for it to work...will it work with another one?

Each wideband setup has different voltage readings. Our gauges can work with the Dynojet and Innovative set up. We can make them for any wideband if you know the voltage readings the harness is putting out.

scottinhawaii

Powered by Multicam
Established Member
I got my boost guage, A/F guage and dimmer switch. I couldn't take any pictures that do them justice but they look great. I'm definitely interested in more of this stuff so send me a pm when you start the next GP.

Do you have any instructions for the dimmer switch? Some suggestions of where to put it would be great also.

speedhutguages.jpg

sharkattack

2003 Cobra Silver
Established Member
Did anyone else receive the wrong guage. I ordered a Boost and Fuel preasure guage and received a Fuel Pres. and W/B AF. Wondering if our orders were mixed up?

scottinhawaii