GP is on..Guages and SOS pods!!!

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
Well the GP is officially on. We are going to do this inital GP for 2 weeks.
Many questions about the guages can be answered in this thread. 1st thread
Alan at Speed Of Sound is going to offer a 10% discount and 2 day shipping for best pods on the market. Just visit his site SOS Pods, order the pod and enter in the discount code "MileHI" and you will get the GP price. (Don't forget about the RaptorClaw option.)

Here is the pricing and guages on the GP. Shipping will be FREE, no charge for the upgraded color or logos. Depending on the guage the customized guage is between $125-$179.

Oil PSI 0-100psi $165
Oil Temp 140-300f $125
Water Temp 120-260f $125
Volt 0-18 $110
Boost/Vac 0-20psi $165
Boost 0-30psi $165
A/F rich/lean $120
EGT 200-1600f $165
Fuel Pressure 0-100psi $165
Nitrous 0-2000psi $165

We are also offering the GP on all 4" tach's/shift lights. Please PM me if interested.

Paypal the the prefered method of payment. We can also take checks or moneyorders. Once you have decided what you want. Please PM me your order and I will give you the payment info.

Just a reminder. You can choose the color of the face, color of font, pointer color, 4 styles of font, Bezel color and many different logo's. SVT, the SVT Cobra snake, Mustang, Ford, Ford Racing......You can even supersize the logo. You also need to decide if you want the reverse-glo, like mine or the El-glo like our stock guages. Please feel free to visit the Speedhut site and play around. Link

If you are going to choose the reverse-glo and want the SVT logo in red to match our stock guages, it will not light up at night. The black SVT like mine will.

They do offer a stand alone dimmer, that way you can dim your guages independent of the headlight/stock cluster. These would be about $8.00

In talking with Speedhut, they are finishing up a stock guage cluster overlay for our cars. That way you can go all reverse-glo, have the option to change between colors have different logos, or your own custom logo or text on your guage face....
They are also going to work on a WideBand guage. They can make on right now that would be a pointer style that would hook up to the existing wideband wiring harness. It would just take the place of the one with the kit, except it would match all the other guages. They are also going to work on a digital style to match as well. Please let me know the interest in these. If there is alot of interest in the replacment style guage, they could start that one right away!!!!

Feel free to ask anymore questions you might have.
Thanks,
Paul
MileHIDyno

P1010371.jpg

P1010372.jpg

P1010375.jpg

Dimmer all the way bright:

P1010399.jpg

Dimmer all the way down:

P1010401.jpg

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Cool, thanks for doing the GP. I'll contact you later this week once I figure out which ones I want for sure.
I'm down for 2 Water temp and fuel pressure (made up my mind, I want the exact ones in the pics) and my bro wants an EGT for his duramax :thumbsup:(I'll have to get with him on the style, but probably the same but without the svt in the back)

Last edited:

haskett

Established Member
Questions...

Does the fuel pressure guage come with all of the necessary hardware to mount the sensor away from vibration?

I want to switch three temperature senders to a single guage to monitor diff, water, and oil. Is that possible with these gauges like it is with the AM Lunars? If so, how much is each extra temp sender?

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
haskett said:
Questions...

Does the fuel pressure guage come with all of the necessary hardware to mount the sensor away from vibration?

I want to switch three temperature senders to a single guage to monitor diff, water, and oil. Is that possible with these gauges like it is with the AM Lunars? If so, how much is each extra temp sender?

I will check on the price for the temp senders tomorrow and get you a definate answer on switching the guage. Yes, to the fuel pressure question.

All I can say is after seeing the wiring on the Lunars, these are wired much better. Very high quality work.

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
mjzilinski said:
Cool, thanks for doing the GP. I'll contact you later this week once I figure out which ones I want for sure.
I'm down for 2 (Water temp, and either fuel pressure or oil pressure) plus an SOS gauge pod.

:beer:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I will check in tomorrow after work and place an order. I am going to most likely go with the Fuel Pressure / Boost/Vac gauge. I guess that the SOS pods will only hold two gauges right?

67scstang

SVT
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
I will check in tomorrow after work and place an order. I am going to most likely go with the Fuel Pressure / Boost/Vac gauge. I guess that the SOS pods will only hold two gauges right?

Yes, only two I belive. I am sure one with 3 would be a hot seller as well.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
A few items ....

1. I just checked speedhuts website and they do make a three gauge piller pod...

2. Can I get a link to the pics for some reason they are not showing up in my browser ... may be the site is blocked by our firewall so all I am getting are red Xs

3. Is there anyway to get these gauges to replace the stock gauges in the stock cluster? I am most likely in if they can be ..

Jgruggs

Established Member
I want three guages...the oil pressure, H20 temp.,and I don't know which is best, either the A/F rich/lean guage or the fuel pressure guage. Give me some feed back as to which is best. Thanks for getting the GP together. Johnny

SVT04

Established Member
What do the El -glow with red SVT letters look like lit up at night ? What about the needles , they dont look very visible in those pictures at night.

Last edited:

scottinhawaii