Gotta do it...winter mods!!!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
its officially gift buying time and modding time...who is doing what (i fanything)??? I dont have any plans really besides getting the car in the paint shop in a couple weeks.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Well since I just bought my car and since it's pretty much stock, I only have a couple things in mind. Gotta get a couple payments under the belt plus I'll have a little more money in the spring time when I sell the GT. But this winter I will be doing BF differential brace, H&R race springs with MM CC plates, MT ET Street DR's, JLT CAI, window tint, various little visual mods, and MGW. Possibly new polyurethane bushings. I'm going to hold off on the pulley and tune during the winter until right before I bring it up to Pete in the spring so that way I'm not paying for 2 tunes.

cobra2547

Established Member
This winter projects for me are a t56 tranny some rear suspension and a 6 pt roll bar.

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Tint the windows, new wheels, K + N air filter, and new exhaust, maybe some slotted rotors and SS brake lines... on the MARAUDER !!!!!!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
Whipple 3.4L, 255lph Fuel pumps, 60# injectors, driveshaft loop, electric fan kit... and a tune if its possible this time of year.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Whipple 3.4L, 255lph Fuel pumps, 60# injectors, driveshaft loop, electric fan kit... and a tune if its possible this time of year.

you think that 3.4 is worth it?? it IS if you run BIG boost...seen one go 9's but he is running like 26-28psi!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Well since I just bought my car and since it's pretty much stock, I only have a couple things in mind. Gotta get a couple payments under the belt plus I'll have a little more money in the spring time when I sell the GT. But this winter I will be doing BF differential brace, H&R race springs with MM CC plates, MT ET Street DR's, JLT CAI, window tint, various little visual mods, and MGW. Possibly new polyurethane bushings. I'm going to hold off on the pulley and tune during the winter until right before I bring it up to Pete in the spring so that way I'm not paying for 2 tunes.

nice!!

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
p1sc/2 blower with meth injection and lots of fuel. 440-450rwhp on a stock longblock 2 valve:rockon:

C.K.

Established Member
Whipple 2.3, PPRV delete, FPDM upgrade, BAP, and other random stuff. Should be fast by spring!

PhLoBuS

JDM/KB Lightning
Established Member
BADASS03SVT I plan on running big boost once i get my jdm build long block... for the meantime I will run it on the stock block with a safe tune and low psi. I have seen a stock block get 11's with it.

snake bite 03

Get the car tuned, tires for the FR500's, switch to an X pipe, get some big and little's, build the rear end, And i would like to get a two tone black top silver bottom paint job but we'll see how the $$$ is this winter things are tight right now.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
And i would like to get a two tone black top silver bottom paint job but we'll see how the $$$ is this winter things are tight right now.

you cant...its being done.....sort of....:poke::beer:

might do a diff color pin...dunnno...Its growin on me. I photoshopped this...its going in in a couple weeks

dsgloweredorange.jpg

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
Evo Ultimate Suspension
FRPP Handling Pack

If funds still available, then:
3.5 Al Driveshaft with loops
Evo Stage 2

:D

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
you cant...its being done.....sort of....:poke::beer:

might do a diff color pin...dunnno...Its growin on me. I photoshopped this...its going in in a couple weeks

dsgloweredorange.jpg

hogwash i was gonna do that with my gt. black top silver pin stripe with the torch red bottm. also with a spoiler delete and a cobra r hood. but not this winter.

Users who are viewing this thread