Gotta do it...winter mods!!!

ponynx

Established Member
well if i can find the time to actually work on my own car im shooting for 360+ rwhp n/a with 4v heads on my gt.......then top it off with a 200 shot should run mid to low 10's

saleenkid01

Established Member
dynotune,
u'll be right there with the p1sc-2. Dez did the same setup for me 2 yrs ago except for the meth kit i made 426rwhp on the stock engine. Also had 42#s and dual cobra pumps. Since then dez did a built motor, dual gt40's, 75#s, upgraded lines and rails, fox lake stg2 heads(that was last winters project). Made 537rwhp. This winters project is meth kit, bigger throttle body, dual fpdm, fuel hat, and maybe a smaller blower pulley. Im hoping to be close to 600rwhp without the meth kit.

snake bite 03

you cant...its being done.....sort of....:poke::beer:

might do a diff color pin...dunnno...Its growin on me. I photoshopped this...its going in in a couple weeks

dsgloweredorange.jpg

LOL if i had the money to spend thats how the car would have looked when i bought it 4 years ago.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
dynotune,
u'll be right there with the p1sc-2. Dez did the same setup for me 2 yrs ago except for the meth kit i made 426rwhp on the stock engine. Also had 42#s and dual cobra pumps. Since then dez did a built motor, dual gt40's, 75#s, upgraded lines and rails, fox lake stg2 heads(that was last winters project). Made 537rwhp. This winters project is meth kit, bigger throttle body, dual fpdm, fuel hat, and maybe a smaller blower pulley. Im hoping to be close to 600rwhp without the meth kit.

yea im gonna be looking at 13psi and lots of fuel. im gonna be going with 60# injectors with aftermarket rails, AN lines and twin gt pumps. but you never know i test drove an 04 cobra todat:dw:

bigdog93lx

Gallons per mile
Established Member
We'll see how my business does. If it does OK i'm thinking 2.6KB, new clutch, More cooling mods and supporting mods. But we will see-spring is a long way aways, it hasn't even started snowing yet...

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Seeing I spent over $5k fixing my car this year, I will be doing NOTHING over the winter.... Except just wondering how nice it would have been to use that money for performance enhancements... <sigh> :shrug::bash::nonono:

David

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
We'll see how my business does. If it does OK i'm thinking 2.6KB, new clutch, More cooling mods and supporting mods. But we will see-spring is a long way aways, it hasn't even started snowing yet...

naa...NED opens in 4.5 months!!! hahaha

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I am looking into a magnacharger, one peice driveshaft, axles/stubs, diff cover, drag springs and weld wheels with a set of m/t's.

merc lover

Established Member
might do a diff color pin...dunnno...Its growin on me. I photoshopped this...its going in in a couple weeks

dsgloweredorange.jpg

Is a paint job considered a "MOD"?
If so I'm in too!
-I like the "chip foose" look BTW....
I don't have photoshop but mine will be silver frost metallic.
wooooo-hoooooooo!

Last edited:

88_Stanga

Established Member
my first mod is to pay off my credit car bill. second mod will be to pay off my student loan. third mod is to sell a friends 1972 Licoln Mark 8 Bill Blass edition with 2500 original miles! everything works and the car is showroom!

merc lover

Established Member
my first mod is to pay off my credit car bill. second mod will be to pay off my student loan. third mod is to sell a friends 1972 Licoln Mark 8 Bill Blass edition with 2500 original miles! everything works and the car is showroom!

Are you sure that's not a MARK V and you just can't read Roman Numerals?
Lincoln didn't make a Mark 8 until the early '90s.
1992 was the last year of the Mark VIIs :shrug:

merc lover

Established Member
yea sorry, 14 hours of work puts a damper on my rememberance of roman numerals and spelling

Hey I hear you buddy, I worked the same and I thought I was wrong. Thought I misread it.:rolling: But a Bill Blass model is definitely worth money to the right person.

cobradrivr

Heaton Slowbra *****
Established Member
PPRV delete,Install 60lb'ers, possibly 4lb lower. Gigity Gigity Gigity!

Users who are viewing this thread