Gotta do it...winter mods!!!

KenCobra03

Factory Rated 390 HP, much more now
Established Member
Jake what's up with your rear end damage and the new paint job?

mjchip

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Roush front fascia
Saleen S281 style carbon fiber hood (15lb weight reduction)
Fore Precision aluminum battery holder with Hawker PC680 battery (20lb weight reduction)
GT trunk w/ Cobra R wing or Steeda Race wing
New Sonic Blue paint with painted quicksilver racing stripes

MJ

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
I have fully committed into a sra swap. I got HPM lowers and upr uppers. Along with Mach 1 rear springs. Have to do the swap plus.... Remove PPrv, relcocate the battery, mount my nitrous set up, install line lock, and get some welds.

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
bough a new car and ah i need a pulley, idler and a tune. possibly some dss level 2's a whole lot of other rear end stuff if me and this ^^^^ guy can work it out.

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
bough a new car and ah i need a pulley, idler and a tune. possibly some dss level 2's a whole lot of other rear end stuff if me and this ^^^^ guy can work it out.

Call me after you get out of work.
I have a few extra pullies too. I know I have a 2.93 and a 3.1 being used as paperweights. Take them away if you want. Goes for anyone.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I have fully committed into a sra swap. I got HPM lowers and upr uppers. Along with Mach 1 rear springs. Have to do the swap plus.... Remove PPrv, relcocate the battery, mount my nitrous set up, install line lock, and get some welds.

sweet!!! lemme know if you got any questions!!!

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
sweet!!! lemme know if you got any questions!!!
Everyone has been giving me shit saying I'll have an auto soon. I have a few q's about your setup. PM sent.
pm me your # i forgot it.
Sending PM now. I erased your # from my PM's by accident. They keep filling up on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Everyone has been giving me shit saying I'll have an auto soon. I have a few q's about your setup. PM sent.

Sending PM now. I erased your # from my PM's by accident. They keep filling up on me.

I wouldnt do auto unless your at the track alot or you go over 650-700ish rwhp...or unless your a TERRIBLE driver!! haha

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
Billet rear resevoir, Polished exhaust, Clear Clutch cover and billet blue anodized clutch plate with gold retainers. Polished wheels. Pics in March.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Some sick mods everyone is doing. I hope some of you are able to get some pics up of the progress.

My new motor is finally going in later this month. Fresh 302, TFS Heads, 1:7's, AFM Cam, Intake (still have to choose) with a new tranny. Also getting the front end painted. Can't wait!

mrpork

Established Member
winter mods

new fr500 rims 18x9 up front 18x10 in the rear. new cooling mod to protect the back two cylinders

TOZOVR

Established Member
Weld the subframe connectors on and start tearing down the spare engine for headwork etc. Already thrashing away on the second intake manifold...P&P and gasket match.

Users who are viewing this thread