Got my Droid X today!!

z06_23_45

Established Member
I don't know if I am the first one or not but my pics have been floating around the web all day :banana:. I'm not sure why I got it so early, but I'm one of the lucky ones. This thing is pretty sick and the screen is HUGE. I will still need a few days to get used to this thing as it my first Android phone, but I like it so far :-D.

Dusten

Established Member
meh, wifey is debating that or incredible so i just wanted to see its size. thanks.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
I don't know if I am the first one or not but my pics have been floating around the web all day :banana:. I'm not sure why I got it so early, but I'm one of the lucky ones. This thing is pretty sick and the screen is HUGE. I will still need a few days to get used to this thing as it my first Android phone, but I like it so far :-D.

I've seen the pictures, but how the hell did you get it a week early? Did you buy it from BestBuy? I'm waitiing for Verizon to put it on their site.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cool! Question. How do you like the size as far as fitting into pockets? Some don't like these larger phones because they say they are too heavy and/or don't fit as neatly into pockets. My old HTC Eris was so easy to stick into even the smallest of pockets. My HTC Incredible is larger than the Eris but is pretty easy to store, even with a cover. I just can't imagine anything larger. So I'm just curious as to what you personally think.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
B-B-B-Bullshit! It doesnt even come out until the 15th. There is no "I got my phone early".

z06_23_45

Established Member
I've seen the pictures, but how the hell did you get it a week early? Did you buy it from BestBuy? I'm waitiing for Verizon to put it on their site.

I have no idea. I ordered from Verizon on the 30th or the 1st and the rep told I would receive it the 15th or they would ship it to me the 15th. No problem. Well the next day I got a shipping confirmation from Verizon and I was like :??:. But lo and behold it showed up yesterday :banana:

Cool! Question. How do you like the size as far as fitting into pockets? Some don't like these larger phones because they say they are too heavy and/or don't fit as neatly into pockets. My old HTC Eris was so easy to stick into even the smallest of pockets. My HTC Incredible is larger than the Eris but is pretty easy to store, even with a cover. I just can't imagine anything larger. So I'm just curious as to what you personally think.

Honestly, I'm not a fan of sticking the phone in my pocket. That's how lint and dust gets into many peoples' phones. I like to carry my in the little side pouches. Although as I don't have one yet, I had to put it in my pocket yesterday and it wasn't bad, as far as the size goes. It is a good bit larger than the Incredible so it may just be too big for your liking.

B-B-B-Bullshit! It doesnt even come out until the 15th. There is no "I got my phone early".

Believe it or don't. All of the articles that are floating around are from the pics I sent to droid-life.

There is an article on engadgetmobile

Yup. That's mine! :beer:

98slowbra

Established Member
I heard they are pretty big. I was thinking about getting one but I am not sure about carrying a phone as big as a motorcycle battery in my pocket.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member

Are you glad you made the switch? I have an Eris now and I am thinking of picking up an Incredible or Droid X.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Last edited:

z06_23_45

Established Member
maybe, still skeptical.

How bout now?

img1583jc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread