Got my Droid X today!!

z06_23_45

Established Member
Prove me wrong. Post a picture of the phone sitting on a head of lettuce beside 2 bricks and a tennis racket. If you can't do this, then it's photoshopped.

Here you go :D
1234po.jpg

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
What's the difference between the X and the Incredible? I have the Incredible btw. Are there any side by side pics of them out there?

Last edited:

7.62x51

Established Member
I don't know if I should go with the Incredible or the Droid X. I have a BB Storm now, and it SUCKS.

2k1cobra

Established Member
Overall i heard it's better than my evo, but man is that thing too long and ugly.:dw:

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Holy huge phone! I like it, but it is just to big.

That's what she said...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
alright, can someone give me some cliffs about the differences between the evo, incredible, and the X? there's a new "best phone" every 2 weeks or so it seems.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
alright, can someone give me some cliffs about the differences between the evo, incredible, and the X? there's a new "best phone" every 2 weeks or so it seems.

EVO- Sprint, 1 ghz Snapdragon, 4.3" Screen, HTC Sense, 4G capable, HTC
Incredible- Verizon, 1 ghz Snapdragon, 3.7" Screen, HTC Sense, HTC
Droid X- Verizon, 1 ghz TI OMAP (supposedly much faster stock and more overclock potential), 4.3" Screen, Vanilla Android with Blur widgets, Motorola

z06_23_45

Established Member
I don't know if I should go with the Incredible or the Droid X. I have a BB Storm now, and it SUCKS.

What sucks about your Storm? I had the S1 and the S2 and both were really good to me. I'm pretty knowledgeable with them, so send me a PM if you want to fix it up a little.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
EVO- Sprint, 1 ghz Snapdragon, 4.3" Screen, HTC Sense, 4G capable, HTC
Incredible- Verizon, 1 ghz Snapdragon, 3.7" Screen, HTC Sense, HTC
Droid X- Verizon, 1 ghz TI OMAP (supposedly much faster stock and more overclock potential), 4.3" Screen, Vanilla Android with Blur widgets, Motorola

Do they have full flash support?

7.62x51

Established Member
What sucks about your Storm? I had the S1 and the S2 and both were really good to me. I'm pretty knowledgeable with them, so send me a PM if you want to fix it up a little.

Well I updated the OS to 5.0 and it's been decent since, but I've had it for awhile now and I have an upgrade available, ready to chuck this thing at this point.

Just not sure if I should go with Evo or Droid X.

I do like the Evo though because it's one-piece, instead of a flip out keyboard (just seems like it would be easier to break having a Droid X)

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Any idea when the 2.2 update will hit the Incredibles?

Not a clue. It just rolled out officially on the N1 with the original Droid being next in line. HTC has to make it compatible with their Sense UI (huge PITA), so it could be another 3-4 months before the Incredible gets it, or it could be 2 weeks. Just depends on how long ago Google gave them the offical OTA to begin tweaking, I would bet more on the scale of months than weeks though.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
Well I updated the OS to 5.0 and it's been decent since, but I've had it for awhile now and I have an upgrade available, ready to chuck this thing at this point.

Just not sure if I should go with Evo or Droid X.

I do like the Evo though because it's one-piece, instead of a flip out keyboard (just seems like it would be easier to break having a Droid X)

There is no keyboard on the Droid X, only on the Droid and upcoming Droid 2.

Users who are viewing this thread