Got mine!! Thanks Rob at Hi-End

TRBO VNM

I can say, I have never met robert, but he is a stand up guy. A friend has bought a few terminators from him. The last one my buddy was told they put a new clutch in, but yet 3 months after purchase he had clutch issues. I took it out and it was clearly a used clutch that they put in. So I put a new setup in the car and my buddy spoke to Robert about it and Robert paid him the cost of the parts for the new clutch. While they should have told him they put a used clutch in, at least he stepped up to the plate and made it right in the end.

Hawwk11

Established Member
Congrats bro. I have spoken to Rob through email and phone, he seems like a reat honest guy.

Nice terminator :beer:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great looking Terminator. Congratulations! Yeah, Hi-End is known for always have Terminators in stock. I've seen the CO convertible you mentioned. It does look nice. I wish you the best with your Cobra. It certainly has sufficient power with those mods. Enjoy it!

Aceswild 02

Established Member
i bought mine from him to he and his wife a great.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Haha...here is mine when I picked it up...sitting in almost the same place.

Robert and I where swapping the wheels from my GT onto the Cobra at like 7:30 or 8pm...

MrKimbel024.jpg

Mattio

Established Member
Looks great man, congrats! did it fail safety?

Failed Because of no cats... go figure;-)

I can say, I have never met robert, but he is a stand up guy. A friend has bought a few terminators from him. The last one my buddy was told they put a new clutch in, but yet 3 months after purchase he had clutch issues. I took it out and it was clearly a used clutch that they put in. So I put a new setup in the car and my buddy spoke to Robert about it and Robert paid him the cost of the parts for the new clutch. While they should have told him they put a used clutch in, at least he stepped up to the plate and made it right in the end.

I honestly believe robert loses track of what hes got in each car... When your dealing with 15-20 cobras daily, some modded, some not, seems easy to lose track.

Congrats on the car.Definetly a clean car.what did you put into it? :)

Thanks! Honestly I think I came away from my deal with robert happier than him. Ill leave it at that!:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread