Got it Done

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The 2 doors look soooooooo much better compared to the 4 doors. Nice ride!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
For sure. Every time I look at the Broncos on the Ford site, I'm always drawn only to the 2-door. Even though the 4-door is more practical for daily driving.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Nice. How do you like the manual?
Love it. Just the act of rowing gears is awesome. The stick clutch is smooth, throw is a good distance but shorter than what trucks used to be. Being able to control the gearing and rpm’s is so nice even when compared to auto man.
4.7 is so tall, first gets you moving but runs out fast. 6th gear has me running 2.5 at 80. Where my 4.1 12 rubicon was closer to 3.2 at 80. Its a beast of a rig!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Love it. Just the act of rowing gears is awesome. The stick clutch is smooth, throw is a good distance but shorter than what trucks used to be. Being able to control the gearing and rpm’s is so nice even when compared to auto man.
4.7 is so tall, first gets you moving but runs out fast. 6th gear has me running 2.5 at 80. Where my 4.1 12 rubicon was closer to 3.2 at 80. Its a beast of a rig!

That 2.3L is a decent engine, with good torque. I wish more new Fords would get that trans (2023 Ranger).

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
That 2.3L is a decent engine, with good torque. I wish more new Fords would get that trans (2023 Ranger).
2.3 is strong. It pulls well. People forget it has about the same power as the 01 SVT Cobra did.

The stick needs to be an option in the ranger or better yet Bronco truck.

Id rather have my Bronco over the Bronco Raptor simply because of the trans!

5.0 or 7.3 manual with DR suspension would be my dream. Haha

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

This is awesome. I'd spec one VERY close to what you did.

Looks and sounds like a great rig!!!

ajaf1656

Established Member
Nice. It's one of the few vehicles on the market I'd consider as a replacement for my truck. I hate driving automatics.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
2.3 is strong. It pulls well. People forget it has about the same power as the 01 SVT Cobra did.

The stick needs to be an option in the ranger or better yet Bronco truck.

Id rather have my Bronco over the Bronco Raptor simply because of the trans!

5.0 or 7.3 manual with DR suspension would be my dream. Haha
A stick really should be an option for more models. Why not satisfy both the automatic and manual purists?! And a V8 with a manual would be the dream of many, sir. Many!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
@ON D BIT lets see some interior shots of your rig.
You want me to clean it? Haha. I’ll get some later today.
8628EC55-EDBE-4B24-8037-5F68A85C03D1.jpeg
FD36B1CB-BDED-48F0-B6F1-7DF4D29D8B2E.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread