Google Buying Ford?

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
^bahahahaha. could be interesting, but hopefully it doesnt happen. Car will take a turn for the worse

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Imagine the possibilities... Root the computer and oc the crap out of the computer. Possibilities will be endless. Plus Google maps FTW!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Well if they were ever purchased I would prefer it be to an American company, and the exposure would be incredible. Such a new concept that a software giant purchasing an automaker would drive people to the lots in droves. Ford already sold 2mil cars in the US this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see it jump to 2.5.

Overall I wouldn't want to see it though unless the brand was in trouble.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
lol read this earlier on MSN, its merely a "speculative thought"

Google would never buy Ford.

Google would be better off buying Telsa or something of that effect. An emerging all-electric vehicle company based out of Palo Alto, CA. Ripe to become the automotive equivalent of Samsung to their Android. **** the Prius hybrid faggotry they rock now for their automated driving services. Thats beginner status. If I was a betting man...id rock a small company like that and build them up versus trying to buy a big ass company like Ford.

And FWIW, I welcome having the option of automated freeway driving experience. Roadways here in the bay area are far too congested now. If you could cut down even 50% of congestion with an automated vehicle (pending all cars have GPS transponders so they are all seen on a "grid"), im for it. There simply is not enough surface area of roadway vs vehicle area anymore to drive fast enough for humans to not brake check every 3 seconds.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
The Ford Family would never completely let go of the company.

Agreed! IMO a move like this would spell the end for this great automobile company. I just don't see a radical move like this happening.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
lol read this earlier on MSN, its merely a "speculative thought"

Google would never buy Ford.

Google would be better off buying Telsa or something of that effect. An emerging all-electric vehicle company based out of Palo Alto, CA. Ripe to become the automotive equivalent of Samsung to their Android. **** the Prius hybrid faggotry they rock now for their automated driving services. Thats beginner status. If I was a betting man...id rock a small company like that and build them up versus trying to buy a big ass company like Ford.

And FWIW, I welcome having the option of automated freeway driving experience. Roadways here in the bay area are far too congested now. If you could cut down even 50% of congestion with an automated vehicle (pending all cars have GPS transponders so they are all seen on a "grid"), im for it. There simply is not enough surface area of roadway vs vehicle area anymore to drive fast enough for humans to not brake check every 3 seconds.

You know there is a world outside of CA right?

Users who are viewing this thread