Google Buying Ford?

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
Probably wouldn't happen since Ford is in the black.

However (comma), I'd imagine with the resources available to Google and what they possess the possibilities would be limitless. Imagine Ford engineering with just an infusion of Google tech. For example, imagine your passengers being able to browse google internet while on trips. Seats with interaction kind of like flying jet blue. Just something like that.

The Grey Beast

Established Member
Well just a thought here, but computers are vulnerable to viruses, so I feel one could imagine that a car controlled and driven by computers could be vulnerable to viruses as well. I mean I'm sure they would have extremely tough firewalls or whatever the case may be, but still

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Nay.

Ford is doing quite well under the current leadership a change like this could interrupt the progress that was and is being made.

That was a joke about Traynor. I already said I wouldn't want it unless Ford was in trouble.

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
The author's opening remark in the piece:
Sometimes I engage in a silly exercise of who might buy whom, based strictly on market cap.

I believe it far more likely that Google employees will buy Ford cars. Especially the fast ones :-D

Users who are viewing this thread