Gone T.S.!!!!!

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
Finally goin to the almighty twin screw, I've been pullied for waaaay to long now, 2015 is time. I got a used 2.8H kenne bell low miles and accufab TB. I also got l/t o/r x-pipe with Ataks . Yeah my ears are gonna pay hahahaha ......but now what to get to support it? My guess BAP, 60lb injectors, pprv delete. Also I talked to Pete and he thinks stock lower and 3.0 upper would be good for me...thoughts guys?

Zemedici

Established Member
Finally goin to the almighty twin screw, I've been pullied for waaaay to long now, 2015 is time. I got a used 2.8H kenne bell low miles and accufab TB. I also got l/t o/r x-pipe with Ataks . Yeah my ears are gonna pay hahahaha ......but now what to get to support it? My guess BAP, 60lb injectors, pprv delete. Also I talked to Pete and he thinks stock lower and 3.0 upper would be good for me...thoughts guys?

I'd go ahead and do pumps and/or a return system

gtmustang00

Established Member
congrats

+100

Don't do the PPRV delete, it will cause you headaches down the line. Also, what clutch are you running?

What headaches does it cause? My father has had his out for probably 8 years now. Just a ported car though.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Read my mods and enjoy. I'm running 3.75" upper with 2 lb lower and I make 19.8 psi. The stock clutch will handle the power but if you plan on shifting hard/fast you better upgrade as the stock one will slip.

Dont bother with 60's, go at least 80's. They are the same price. No headaches here without the PPRV.

Last edited:

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
Pete had told he would like to do 3.0 upper stock bottom....stock clutch for now if it's time to swap for another it may be mid summer on that....no BAP? Why? Curious is all....

03' White Snake

Established Member
You will need a BAP with stock pumps. If you upgrade to GT pumps and dual FPDMs or modified FPDM then you will not need a BAP.

A BAP is fine if it is hooked up pre-FPDM. I was running mine like that 2 years before upgrading my fuel system.

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
Then the other goodies will come like new clutch don't think stock will hold 600+ for long....who likes spec3+ or do I need RST?

03' White Snake

Established Member
I'm running the 3+. I like it. It takes a little getting used to. It is an on/off switch. Very grabby. I went without the LPO and it is lighter than stock. So don't waste your money on the LPO option if you choose the 3+.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
I have seen countless threads of the PPRV hoses popping off and needing the drop the tank and re-do it

Last summer I was with a buddy who had it and it popped off under a hard acceleration. Just something I'd by pass with an upgraded hat and pumps, but that's just me. There have been ton's of people who have done it and had it work as mentioned here...its just a personal preference.

Users who are viewing this thread