Going to make VIN/ID tag, would anyone be interested in one?

steeltoe

Established Member
Since most of the people in this thread haven't been here that perhaps you should search Kocky Products or Grand Mat Design.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
Honest question here...

Why wouldn't a tattoo artist be in danger of being sued for inking up a copyrighted image on someone?
i've done a bit of research on this, and really it's a massive grey area that the courts haven't had to assess yet(in due time, i'm sure). a tattoo artist can copyright his/her work and cases have shown that they can collect damages for the use of such work, but it remains to be seen whether or not the artist and/or customer may be sued for use of copyright without permission.

I know what I read and I see what you "implied" and honestly I think everyone has the same view about what you are doing here.
what is it he's "doing" here then? looks to me like he's suggesting that the OP cover his ass before attempting to sell a product that contains copyright logos belonging to another company that has a reputation for aggressively protecting their assets.

oh, that's not it, he's obviously just trying to prevent everyone from getting one of those neat-O tags! and without any reasonable intent at that! that's obviously it... :rollseyes

scrape the sand out of your irritable vagina's and listen to him, he's right.

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
damn you are ignorant. he is saying basically the same damn thing I have been saying and said in my FIRST post. He is correct in that the first thing is a cease and desist letter. The end result is the same, the op wastes his time making shit he cant legally sell without getting sued. Had I been as specific as Miky you bleeding vaginas would have still jumped my case.

so I will pass on the suckage, you are much better at it than I am apparently, noob

:loser::loser: We don't care what you initially stated. In fact, you should stop trying to redeem yourself since you have shown to be the utmost ignorant & selfish person in this thread. The OP was not going to produce hundreds or thousands of these build plates. He was merely doing a small batch of these for those interested, and up to this point I believe that is well under 30 at the very most. Therefore I am quite sure he could make a few runs before getting hassled by Ford Motor Co.

Moreover, the part where you became a yapping d-bag was when you tried to threaten the OP by sending Ford a link to this thread and getting him sued. If you do not recall what you said, here it is once again (which was edited by you as DuffManRHA stated previously):

you need to brush up on your law man... the ford emblem is copyrighted, the cobra I believe is also copyrighted. Hell now I have half tempted to send a link to ford....

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
The stupidity of some of the members on this site amazes me sometime. RDJ makes a post that could potentially save the OP an assload of legal fees and the 12 year old children start whining because they won't get some tag that they can put in their car.

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
The stupidity of some of the members on this site amazes me sometime. RDJ makes a post that could potentially save the OP an assload of legal fees and the 12 year old children start whining because they won't get some tag that they can put in their car.

+1

Grow up people! :nonono:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Rdj did say he might pm Ford about it to prove his point. That's quite childish as well.

That is not what I said at all. If you are going to paraphrase what I said at least get it right.

I said I "had half a mind to email ford". Kind of like when your mom said she had half a mind to beat your ass even tho she knew you were to big for it

Sent from my phone whilst taking a massive

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Sucks that this thread turned into a bunch of childish finger pointing.

Email sent yesterday, look forward to hearing from you down the road.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Sucks that this thread turned into a bunch of childish finger pointing.

Email sent yesterday, look forward to hearing from you down the road.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are as much to blame as the rest of the children in this stupid thread. Had you cry babies taken my first post at face value instead of reading a bunch of shit into it that wasn't there, the thread would not have turned into a shitpile. Most of you look for reasons to get butthurt and then act surprised when it happens

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are as much to blame as the rest of the children in this stupid thread. Had you cry babies taken my first post at face value instead of reading a bunch of shit into it that wasn't there, the thread would not have turned into a shitpile. Most of you look for reasons to get butthurt and then act surprised when it happens

Get yourself in check - perhaps if you'd used your own 'reading comprehension' as you call it, you'd see that I posted twice after you did up until this morning, and the worst I did was get creative with my 'writing skills' and told you take a ride on a bullshit broom. Talk about getting butthurt. :rollseyes

I called you out for literally beating the horse to death on this issue, all you've done is repeat yourself over and over again. How many times are you going to post and change a few words to make yourself sound like you're making a different point? You've had nothing to add since your first post, instead you're just fueling the flames.

If you really don't/didn't care what the OP does, you'd have left the thread after your original post. Almost sad that you're in here obsessed with making a point about something so petty with people that are probably half your age. I doubt you were even interested in the tags to begin with, so get on with your life already, jesus.

Darkc0bra

....Pass
Established Member
Get yourself in check - perhaps if you'd used your own 'reading comprehension' as you call it, you'd see that I posted twice after you did up until this morning, and the worst I did was get creative with my 'writing skills' and told you take a ride on a bullshit broom. Talk about getting butthurt. :rollseyes

I called you out for literally beating the horse to death on this issue, all you've done is repeat yourself over and over again. How many times are you going to post and change a few words to make yourself sound like you're making a different point? You've had nothing to add since your first post, instead you're just fueling the flames.

If you really don't/didn't care what the OP does, you'd have left the thread after your original post. Almost sad that you're in here obsessed with making a point about something so petty with people that are probably half your age. I doubt you were even interested in the tags to begin with, so get on with your life already, jesus.

:banana::banana::rockon::pepper::pepper::beer:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
no reason not to. you guys keep posting stupid and I say something that makes you post more stupid .... it's really pretty easy. and before you throw the bullshit flag ... I have been doing it the past 8 years and the stupid people never seem to get it. probably because they are just to damn dumb to get it. so you go on with your bad self and post up some more stupid. OR you can shut the **** up, not respond to me and MAYBE I will find someone else that is more entertaining.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
lol, your lame attempts at e-thuggery are worth the back and forth banter.

Why not just link this thread into your late night thread so more people can get involved......oh, wait......:read:

This thread can go on and on forever, I could care less. If you get your rocks off in it, have fun cleaning up the keyboard.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
This thread can go on and on forever, I couldn't care less. If you get your rocks off in it, have fun cleaning up the keyboard.
since you don't seem to know the difference between "could" and "Couldn't" I fixed it for you

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
no reason not to. you guys keep posting stupid and I say something that makes you post more stupid .... it's really pretty easy. and before you throw the bullshit flag ... I have been doing it the past 8 years and the stupid people never seem to get it. probably because they are just too damn dumb to get it. so you go on with your bad self and post up some more stupid. OR you can shut the **** up, not respond to me and MAYBE I will find someone else that is more entertaining.

Since you don't know the difference between using "to" and "too" in a sentence, I did you a favor.

And there are one to two spaces after a punctuation, not three or four.

And you seem to like run-on sentences.

You want to quit now or keep going?

Users who are viewing this thread