Godzilla is going to be a beast

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
What year?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

2007, build date was Dec 16th 2006 iirc, 2 weeks before new year changes.

If anything happens it will get a 6.7 transplant sans emissions stuff but it will be a while. Ever since EFILive I haven’t felt the need for anything more honestly, 5 tunes on the fly from 380-595 rwhp.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

If anything happens it will get a 6.7 transplant sans emissions stuff but it will be a while. Ever since EFILive I haven’t felt the need for anything more honestly, 5 tunes on the fly from 380-595 rwhp.

Nice. Manual trans?

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member

The ISB is the most bulletproof diesel ever made. Why would you get rid of it?

When they yank them out of trucks here in the states, they give them a mild refresh and ship them down to South America where they run a generator for the next 30 years.

05-07 were the pinnacle years for that mill.

Junior00

Established Member
Premium Member
Nice. Manual trans?

No, I have a built billet 48re with triple disk. I bought this truck for 14k from a young man who didn’t know what he had and was in a bind financially. Minus some paint defects, it was a solid 21-23k truck honestly.

Junior00

Established Member
Premium Member
The ISB is the most bulletproof diesel ever made. Why would you get rid of it?

When they yank them out of trucks here in the states, they give them a mild refresh and ship them down to South America where they run a generator for the next 30 years.

05-07 were the pinnacle years for that mill.

I meant exchange for a 6.7 ISB, sorry for the confusion. I’ll just swap my head over or put in a cnc’d version and go to ‘03-04 injectors. That or do a 6.4 (6.7 with 5.9 crank). I love how easily the larger displacements spool. As it sits now, mine is on the edge of having to go compounds to make more power and still be a tow rig.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
I meant exchange for a 6.7 ISB, sorry for the confusion. I’ll just swap my head over or put in a cnc’d version and go to ‘03-04 injectors. That or do a 6.4 (6.7 with 5.9 crank). I love how easily the larger displacements spool. As it sits now, mine is on the edge of having to go compounds to make more power and still be a tow rig.
Well, if you are going to pull the head, might as well o-ring it and stud it. You'll regret not doing it later down the road when you want even more.

Junior00

Established Member
Premium Member
Well, if you are going to pull the head, might as well o-ring it and stud it. You'll regret not doing it later down the road when you want even more.

That would be just the starting point lol. Custom aged studs are already here, I’m just laying in wait.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
I've been praising the 7.3L for months, and the potential it has. But certain people here are blinded thinking it's a 'work' engine and too heavy! LOL!

<--- Proud Godzilla owner :)

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
As long as half tons count towards CAFE numbers, I don't see this ever finding it's way into the F150 without major fuel saving changes. DoD being one of them, which everyone hates.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
With this kind of max effort...this thing is going to make HUGE power on stock ported heads.

Man I hope Ford has plans for this other than just HD trucks... I'm not holding my breath, but an aluminum NA Big Block Mustang would be phenomenal!

+1

blk93

Established Member
EXACTLY!! All this engine needs is aftermarket support (HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING FORD!!) and it has the potential of being a MONSTER!! Its only been out several months and already impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread