GM stock upgraded on low EV sales

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Lower than expected EV sales -> they can actually generate a profit -> stock expected to out perform.

LMFAO

19xbgu.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I can tell you that I'm really liking the new Colorado. Previous gens are hunks of shit, and I'm sure this will be too, but damn does it look good. I really wanted a Ranger because it fit my needs but I think I might be looking for a Colorado soon.
images (2).jpeg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Who would think that selling stuff you actually make money on would be good for business???
That, and "who would think that understanding your customer sentiment/preferences really matters".

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
I can tell you that I'm really liking the new Colorado. Previous gens are hunks of shit, and I'm sure this will be too, but damn does it look good. I really wanted a Ranger because it fit my needs but I think I might be looking for a Colorado soon.View attachment 1792443

Looks like a Tacoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Unless the next administration is different than the current one and roles this shit back, these companies will be asking for another bailout. Or they’ll run a cash for clunkers 2.0 to get people to buy them. The electric crap doesn’t bother me but don’t make that all you sell, and don’t force it down my throat I don’t want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread