Girl charged with manslaughter over firends suicide

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
Next on the docket. I wished a mutha ****er would die and the mutha ****er died. Should be good for 25 to life.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
+1

shes a piece of shit, but how is it her fault that fragile, suicidal Dbag killed himself?

idk...

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
Still no reason to try and convince someone to kill themselves.
Absolutely true. But the end result unfortunately for this kid would have been the same. He had to know she was a cold bitch. And not the person to even consider calling in the first place.

Zemedici

Established Member
Absolutely true. But the end result unfortunately for this kid would have been the same. He had to know she was a cold bitch. And not the person to even consider calling in the first place.

That's horse shit. All it takes is one wrong word to push someone over the edge when they're in that fragile of a state. These are people we're talking about man. Not some piece of old fruit that's going to expire.

If she hadn't of pushed it so hard, that individual could be alive today. From the sources I've read he was getting cold feet and she said 'no do it' basically.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
That's horse shit. All it takes is one wrong word to push someone over the edge when they're in that fragile of a state. These are people we're talking about man. Not some piece of old fruit that's going to expire.
The first problem he had is having her
as a friend. This kid was going to succeed at leaving the planet.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
Im sorry but what kind of man has such a fragile mind that some sick little persistent bitch could convince him to kill himself?

Seriously.

What. in. the. ****. has happenned to this world?

Its full of pansy ass Metrosexual Numen.

unreal

Zemedici

Established Member
Im sorry but what kind of man has such a fragile mind that some sick little persistent bitch could convince him to kill himself?

Seriously.

unreal

Eh. People that understand and people that don't. Good part is world keeps spinning anyway

Buckwheat 1

Established Member

Seriously.

unreal
If she brought him the gas to refill the engine then I would move in th
Eh. People that understand and people that don't. Good part is world keeps spinning anyway
i feel bad for the kid. But when you bring a small gas engine as your copilot. And run it with the widows closed. That shows me is level of commitment is very high.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

Agree... We all have family members who have dealt with or are dealing with various levels of depression. I get it. My family is not exempt from this believe me (father passed away about 25 years too early... 59 y/o mother is a mess and probably suicidal).

That doesn't negate that fact that we all are responsible for ourselves.

IDK.. Im just an old fashioned prick i guess.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
America is filling up with these turds way too fast.

Nu-male
(n(y)o͞o māl)

Nu-males are men (with "men" being used as loosely as possible) lacking self-respect who are completely devoid of any masculinity and will jump at any moment to defend women online for feminist brownie points while falsely believing that in return, they'll receive sexual favors. They're a step above "Nice Guys" in terms of beta they are.

Nu-males are almost exclusively white (although some exceptions exist), ultra liberal, hipsters, wear some form of thick framed glasses with a matching obnoxious beard, submissive but outspoken (only online), in their 20-30s, harbor any form of self-hatred (white guilt, male guilt, etc.), either are thin as a twig or are overweight and very active on social media. They're often pseudo-intellectuals and will opt to blocking as their form of arguing online to any opposing opinions or valid criticism in order to protect their fragile egos.

o2gt

Established Member
I think the verdict is fine. Its a hard case to figure out. Im sure the prosecutors struggled with some of the issues, I know I would have. in the end based on what I know about the facts I would have taken it to trial. she knew what she was doing and understood who she was dealing with and took advantage of it to achieve her goal.

Users who are viewing this thread