Gillette stadium car show

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Sorry man, I would've shot the shit with you if I would've known. I was looking for my buddy with the Z06 when I got there. If you see me around next time yell at me to stop being a dick and hang up the phone lol.

hahahaha alright I'll be sure to do that next time:beer:

chuckstang

Established Member
I noticed quite a bit of Ford love as well which is pretty cool

I pulled in surround by Chevys and the crowd was not havin it!

I loved it

Embarrassing for the SS though as one guy asked us which one was faster, I just lauged at him and he said, no contest, FORD.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
you were out!!! damn...Imissed out!! how you been man??

Hey Jake,

Things have been going well, thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you. I was hoping to see you out Thurs. night, it was a nice surprise running into Jeff. I am going to try and make it to the Oct. 8th show also, so let me know if you are planning to go.

Saw your latest video's, nice job making it on Pinks and Awesome job getting that thing deep into the 10's, kudos! :rockon:

It was unreal the number of cars that made it out last week, figured I'd post up some pics for those who may have missed. Sorry, don't have that many as it got dark quick. The AMG was impressive.

This car sounded AWESOME on his exit up Rt.1
1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Geez, I was so overwhelmed I forgot to take pics of my car... DOH!

Enjoy.
David

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
I know the guy with the 355. Headers and exhaust were just done to the tune of $15k. The beauties of owning an fcar I guess.

that black series CLK 63 was insane.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Haha, truly 'spotted' I guess. So was that your Silver Terminator at the show? If so, nice job as well leaving the joint, you had the crowd on the hill impressed. :banana:

David

hahaha nope, that wasn't me. Thats James' Cobra (massmustang02). I just have me a boring old Scion...Cobra coming Spring 2010 :)

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member
Haha, truly 'spotted' I guess. So was that your Silver Terminator at the show? If so, nice job as well leaving the joint, you had the crowd on the hill impressed. :banana:

David

That was me leaving the show. Glad to see it made the peeps happy.

Last edited:

Parrella35

Established Member
I'll be there for sure. Pretty sure it starts at 4. I usually roll in for 5, especially since it gets dark out earlier now and it doesn't necessarily end. People file out once it gets dark out, but ALOT of people stayed last time to watch everyone leave and rip tire!

xonecrazyx

Established Member
ill be there leaving work early so i can get there . washed the truck looking forward to getting there a lil earlier

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
I'll be there at 5 in my Marauder. Black with black bullitt wheels and tinted windows.

Gotta hit the Five Guys Burgers and Fries up the other end of the parking lot first though :rockon:

chuckstang

Established Member
I'll be there at 5 in my Marauder. Black with black bullitt wheels and tinted windows.

Gotta hit the Five Guys Burgers and Fries up the other end of the parking lot first though :rockon:

Dave, hit that up after and I will join ya!

I will be pulling in there about 545 maybe a bit earlier depending on traffic :banana:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Dave, hit that up after and I will join ya!

OH I don't think I can wait, havent had lunch today, saving room all day for this..

Probably going to get there before five, plus have my GF's 14 year old son with me, and he wants to EAT !!!

I'll see you at the show..

Users who are viewing this thread