chuckstang

Established Member
Amazing that they can keep it under control leaving

I loved the no burnout sign the guy was holding as you left

So I didnt burn em up, just let it rip through the gears lol

chuckstang

Established Member
what happened to the original R hood?>

So, is this place fantastic, is the paint as good as oem quality?

my problem is when you get something painted not from the factory, it chips/peels easy and is just over all shit lol

my hood on my car was repainted, I'll show you what a ford body shop does!

terrible work!

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
what happened to the original R hood?>

So, is this place fantastic, is the paint as good as oem quality?

my problem is when you get something painted not from the factory, it chips/peels easy and is just over all shit lol

my hood on my car was repainted, I'll show you what a ford body shop does!

terrible work!

The first 100 R's made had defective hoods, they get bubbles that pop like zits and bleed resin..

Had the hood stripped and re gelcoated twice, and it comes back worse each time.

Finally said FK it and bought a new repro hood...

Was that you rippin up and down the street in your Marauder? That thing was/sounded sick! I got it recorded on my phone

Where? Afterwards on Rt. 1 ? Or beforehand on 495 south ?

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Place was out of control.

Dave good to see you again man. Spotted your 10th in the back still looks good.

Likewise Jeff, it's been a while. Your new car is awesome, what a great stance that thing has... very nice ride you have there! :thumbsup:

The show was definitely out of control, when I pulled in they were pretty much out of parking... Just crazy tonight. Pretty cool standing on the hill and watching everyone leave. Only thing that sucked was by the time I was ready to go, the Staties were hangin' out across the street. Oh well, hopefully there will be a next time this season.

David

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Was that you rippin up and down the street in your Marauder? That thing was/sounded sick! I got it recorded on my phone

I was on 495 down and back, but I wasn't really getting on it near the show.

There was another black MM there, along with two others, one silver, one red.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Likewise Jeff, it's been a while. Your new car is awesome, what a great stance that thing has... very nice ride you have there! :thumbsup:

The show was definitely out of control, when I pulled in they were pretty much out of parking... Just crazy tonight. Pretty cool standing on the hill and watching everyone leave. Only thing that sucked was by the time I was ready to go, the Staties were hangin' out across the street. Oh well, hopefully there will be a next time this season.

David

you were out!!! damn...Imissed out!! how you been man??

colin450

Established Member
Amazing that they can keep it under control leaving

I loved the no burnout sign the guy was holding as you left

So I didnt burn em up, just let it rip through the gears lol

I'm pretty sure I was sitting on the hill when you went by. When I was leaving I was blasting some White Zombie and the guy with the no burnout sign told me to take it easy. I ripped through 1st and 2nd anyways :burnout:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member

After on Rt. 1. There was a silver one and a black one behind each other and they were both rippin it!!

Colin, I got your car on tape on my phone. You caught up to that hot rod thing in no time!

chuckstang

Established Member
I'm pretty sure I was sitting on the hill when you went by. When I was leaving I was blasting some White Zombie and the guy with the no burnout sign told me to take it easy. I ripped through 1st and 2nd anyways :burnout:

hahaah

Ya I took it easy lol

No burnouts right, nothing wrong with just a nice 1-2 pull if you can call it that

I said hello to you by the way I believe when you arrived, you had no idea who the fuwk that was haha

There was actually another black stripe delete there so it may not have been me, never thought Id see another in the flesh

chuckstang

Established Member
The first 100 R's made had defective hoods, they get bubbles that pop like zits and bleed resin..

Had the hood stripped and re gelcoated twice, and it comes back worse each time.

Finally said FK it and bought a new repro hood...

let me know how your hood comes out and the quality of their work

My hood will need a proper strip and repaint soon

colin450

Established Member
After on Rt. 1. There was a silver one and a black one behind each other and they were both rippin it!!

Colin, I got your car on tape on my phone. You caught up to that hot rod thing in no time!

Nice! Post it up if you can I'd like to see it. My two buddies were right behind me in the Z06 and the blown white GT.

hahaah

Ya I took it easy lol

No burnouts right, nothing wrong with just a nice 1-2 pull if you can call it that

I said hello to you by the way I believe when you arrived, you had no idea who the fuwk that was haha

There was actually another black stripe delete there so it may not have been me, never thought Id see another in the flesh

Haha yeah I heard you. I figured it had to be someone on here cause I had no idea who else it could have been.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Nice! Post it up if you can I'd like to see it. My two buddies were right behind me in the Z06 and the blown white GT.

If I can find a way to get it off my phone I will. I was one of the first to walk up to your car when you got there. You were on the phone with someone. I was with my dad, the little guy wearing the black Alpine Stars shirt was me...hahahaha

colin450

Established Member
If I can find a way to get it off my phone I will. I was one of the first to walk up to your car when you got there. You were on the phone with someone. I was with my dad, the little guy wearing the black Alpine Stars shirt was me...hahahaha

Sorry man, I would've shot the shit with you if I would've known. I was looking for my buddy with the Z06 when I got there. If you see me around next time yell at me to stop being a dick and hang up the phone lol.

Users who are viewing this thread