Gillette stadium car show

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
Dave- Are you doing the super car road trip this sunday?

If so let me know so we can cruise there together or something, I thought I saw you on the list. If you look real hard youll see me on there lol

Its a blast, I went to the last one, just a lot of stuck up Euro nerds though, they love to go real fast in the corners!

Thought that was you on the list...

Yeah, I'll be there, but I'll be heading down 290/395 right thru Worc.

Which way you going ?

Shoot me a PM...

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Show was MUCH better than the last one. Cops didn't hide out in the corner this time. I know 'SVTSMO' got some pic's and 'Howie8124' got a couple. I got there at 6 so it was too dark for my phone to take pics...

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
oh and Rob what the hell was that when you left??!! you didn't get on it at all!!

:lol1::beer:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Haha. Yea I kno, but compared to most of the cars there, it wouldve just been a disappointment lol

chuckstang

Established Member
I saw no cops so I lived at the redline for a good 5 seconds pulling outa there haha

Where do they normally hide?

This was a good one, but dam it, not much day light to check out all the cars. I wish I could get there earlier, I hate being in the last row

howie8124

Established Member
My pics came out way to dark ill put them on my comp and see if i can brighten them up a bit at all..

bskin38 was that your blacked out lightning with the whole chrome job under the hood and the zex kit in the bed??

howie8124

Established Member
Both trucks were nasty!!! i wish i got there earlier to take better pics mine came out all dark:bash:

bskin38

99L
Established Member
bskin38 was that your blacked out lightning with the whole chrome job under the hood and the zex kit in the bed??

Both trucks were nasty!!! i wish i got there earlier to take better pics mine came out all dark:bash:

haha thanks man! :rockon:

does anyone know how many cars showed up their?
and those are some nice pics Rob(svtsmo)!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread