Ghostbusters 3 is 100% officially happening

Defknotzero

Established Member
With a female cast as predicted before...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...ters_n_5954682.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

The all-female "Ghostbusters" reboot is officially a go. THR first reported the news, which Paul Feig confirmed in a tweet. The director announced that he'll team up with "The Heat" writer Katie Dippold to make the film, which has been rumored about for months. Feig had been in talks to direct the film since August.

Feig, who also directed "Bridesmaids" and "The Heat," was Sony's front-runner for the directing gig after Ivan Reitman exited the project in March. In September, Reitman told HuffPost Live that Feig was "perfect" for the job. "There were always going to be women involved in the next iteration of 'Ghostbusters.' Paul seems to be the perfect director to sort of bring that about."

slow_03

Established Member
I hope its good but my quess is it will be a flop without the orignal director

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't have a good feeling about this one. So for me, no theater. And likely no Red Box. Nothing will beat the original!

mnewxcv

Established Member
if anyone has seen the heat, theyll understand immediately why this will be horrible. I hope bill murray goes on letterman and publicly protests this himself.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
At this point the video game is Ghostbusters 3 to me.
+1 million
Please don't include Melissa McCarthy.. The worst "hilarious" actress there is.
Sadly…. they will. She had her moments but now she's becoming the Adam Sandler of movies, worse if that.

I heard Emma Stone was a candidate, she could be the Bill Murray of women?

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
I could see Tina Fey as female Egon, Amy Poehler is female Spengler and Emma Stone as female Venkman. Female Winston Zeddemore could be played by Aisha Tyler.

ViciousJay

Established Member
DMFJOxW.gif

My first thoughts to reading this

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
So it's just a re-boot with an all-female cast? What? They don't have anyone in Hollywood who could think up something new? What are they paying all those writers for?

Users who are viewing this thread