getting rare

1time

Established Member
Its it just my neck of the woods or what . I rarely see 03/04 cobras. I,ve seen more SHELBY's rolling in the last couple years than terminators in 7yrs..:shrug:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Its it just my neck of the woods or what . I rarely see 03/04 cobras. I,ve seen more SHELBY's rolling in the last couple years than terminators in 7yrs..:shrug:

I agree, but we have a few rolling around the Sarasota/Bradenton area. In this past week I have seen a: Redfire Coupe, White/Tan Conv., and a Silver 10th Conv.

Shelby's are more common and keep in mind their one year production is a great percentage of the 03-04 total.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
I see one maybe once a month in the STL. I am on the road a lot for work though.

f2hatch

Established Member
I never see a 03/04 around here unless i am at a show. Shelby's are a dime a dozen around here. That new body style made everybody and their mother buy one and 90% of the one i see are not even mustang people. Just old guys going though a mid life crisis.

jtm

now more boost included
Established Member
yes it sure is rare to see an 03/04 on the road these days. but im always looking,as im out on the road traveling all day doing service calls. last one i saw in the fall was a yellow vert with a girl driving it and it sounded real nice. think i saw that same car in simsbury and vernon

renxwar

Established Member
I don't know about you guys, but I think thats a good thing. I like having the only Terminator in town.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
ugh....i work with a guy who drives a fire red cobra (of course we always park right next to each other), and i saw a silver one cruising around, not even a week ago.

*SiGh*

i WISH i had the only 03-04 cobra in town...but sadly....that isnt the case.

edit: haha...i just noticed OP and i live in the same city.

Last edited:

whiplash306

Established Member
Man, it's not uncommon for me to see five or six '03/'04 Cobras cruising around on any given day. Thing is, around here (Ft. Hood, TX), a large percentage of 'em have either a Whipple or KB tucked under the hood.......which is why my Whipple goes on in 12 days!!! Hahaha! Gotta keep up, right?!?! :rockon:

SlowLNF

Established Member
I like knowing that I likely have the only Terminator within the county. Most people who live in my county like their old 60's and 70's muscle cars and don't really care for anything 1990+. Unfortunately they also don't care to have the newer cars at their car shows either... Wish they'd realize we're not stuck in the 80's :shrug:

Tims97SVT

Established Member
They are pretty common around here. Being winter you do not see many but the rest of the year they are running all over the place.

ririck

Schrute Farms Beets
Established Member
Ive seen two other cobras in my nearly 8 months of ownership. A silver vert in appomattox,VA right after I left the dealership, and a Black coupe in Summersville, WV

moot09

Established Member
First day I had my sb I saw another sb parked at a bank lol But now I rarely see them. Did see a co get on the highway from work.

svt2ner

Established Member
Theres quite a few in the area that I know of, but never see them. They either garage queen or broken down.

Users who are viewing this thread