getting rare

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've seen maybe two Terminators in the past 3 years up my way. And maybe the same number of GT-500s. I've seen one Camaro SS (new one) so far. And maybe two Charger SRT8s and a few Charger RTs. They're all pretty rare to my eyes.

SVT03CobraVert

Established Member
I got three in my small lil town but then again i feel like were a mustang community

Alan lol we have 5...Stevo Mine Yours...My cousins husband "Hes a City Cop" and I saw a Black 03 coupe 2 days ago but it was dirty as hell and had a hole in the back bumper

Last edited:

Catfiesh

Established Member
There are a few around here.. dont see them that often tho.. but Dallas is a big city..

Coderedsaleen

GTPerformance
Established Member
You don't see to many of them around any more because people jack up the horsepower and then crash them. Then we put the engines in other bodies to make our older and weaker 2V engines types into super cars, LOL. :rockon: I love my "Terminator" engine. :beer:

forcefedcobra

Established Member
I dont see many SVT products at all where I live. When I had my gen 2 L I went several years before I saw another in my town. When I got my SVTF normally the only other one I would see was my friends when he came to town but later saw a few more (one was a kid that riced it out and the other was an older guy with a 5 door that ALWAYS had a bra on it).........With my cobra I NEVER saw any in town until my friend got rid of his camaro and got one. I enjoy getting my cobra out and having all the "younger crowd" oogle all over it.

Fat-cat

Established Member
well they are more common around my area ... me and another guy bought them 3-4 years back and then everyone joined in. there are 7 in my car club alone most with extensive mods. However outside of those guys i dont see them often. Though i did see an 04 mystic driving in a snow storm 2 days ago lol i felt bad for the car.

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
well they are more common around my area ... me and another guy bought them 3-4 years back and then everyone joined in. there are 7 in my car club alone most with extensive mods. However outside of those guys i dont see them often. Though i did see an 04 mystic driving in a snow storm 2 days ago lol i felt bad for the car.

This makes me sad...:(

I've had to drive mine to the house while it was sleeting once...but thats the extent of that

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
very few around here. some guy DD's his black 04 around in the next town.

Jroc

Established Member
There's a silver one that rides by my house all the time, and I saw a Yellow one in Lexington the other day, and a few minutes after I saw it I saw a white with blue stripes GT500.

Ofcourse if I go to Pro-Dyno or MMP I'm guarenteed so see one at the very least, and usually two or three.

Last edited:

cobrkilrl

Established Member
I never see a 03/04 around here unless i am at a show. Shelby's are a dime a dozen around here. That new body style made everybody and their mother buy one and 90% of the one i see are not even mustang people. Just old guys going though a mid life crisis.

I am an old guy and i'm damn sure i'm not going thru a mid-life crisis.

Users who are viewing this thread