Get a Piece of SVTP's Swag Stash

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
In preparation for some changes to the site we're working on, more on that later, we putting together a little inventory reduction sale. Over the years we've amassed an impressive assortment of random swag (shirts, decals, glasses, keychains, coolers, etc.) from across the aftermarket industry and beyond, including some stuff of our own.

I'm not real interested in having a yard sale over here, so I decided to put together something a little more interesting. Think of this as sort of a goodie bag type deal. Send any amount in $25 increments ($25-50-75-100...) by Paypal to [email protected] and I'll send you a correspondingly sized package of stuff. There's no guarantee what you may end up with, but please include your shirt size and address in the payment details.

The cash will be used towards some software upgrades we have planned to roll out next month. We've been making a tweeks in the back ground that I'll be announcing next week, but the big upgrades are planned for next month. We're not going to be running this deal for very long, so if you want to get in on it now is the time. Stake you claim and be part of the next evolution of SVTP.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
So, can payment sent include member renewal with a note? Or will this complicate things?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
I won a free lifetime membership ages ago, its about time I paid up for the years of entertainment! Sent!

Users who are viewing this thread