Get 30% Off Your Discount Tire Direct Purchase

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hmm. Thanks matt. Maybe my dumb ass just fails at the interwebz. I'll try it again. I'll be purchasing 2 new tires frmo you guys as soon as i can get it to work. If i can't find what i want on ya'lls ebay site can i request for you guys to put it up? I believe i'ma be looking at picking up a couple of Nitto 555's (245/45/17) for the front of the cobra as soona s i can find em to order.

If you can't get it to work or you can't find what you are looking for in our eBay store, send me a PM with your contact information and I'llmake sure you get taken care of.

97cobra1

Established Member
I had my adblocker turned on in firefox. Had to turn it off to see the link i needed. But i got it now. I'll PM you here in a sec if i can't find the tires i'm lookin for.

boosted2000si

All good things end!
Established Member
So is this cashback later or like an instant savings type thing? I cant get the xbox bing thing to work I may just be retarded I dont know.

C03BRA2

Established Member
So is this cashback later or like an instant savings type thing? I cant get the xbox bing thing to work I may just be retarded I dont know.

It took exactly 60 days for it to show in my paypal account....after that I transferred it directly to my actual bank account.

A few days after I ordered my first set...I ordered another set for a different car. The cashback for it showed up the NEXT DAY!

So, to answer your question...no it is not instant...it will show up in ur account 60 days after purchase.

Also look on DTD website...there may be rebates available to redeem as well!

I got a set of 4 BFG Gforce Sport 275/40/17 for $456 after a $70 rebate & 14% cashback...was a savings of nearly $40 per tire.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the replies C03BRA2. If you still can't get the CashBack to work boosted, send me a PM with your contact information and I'll walk you through it.

cm04cobra

Established Member
Tires

Matt:

Thanks for all your help with my NT01's. I purchase 10 275/35-18 NT01s following your instructions and recieved 8% cash back on my purchase. The tires we also discounted 5% on your ebay store. Almost like getting an 11th tire free.

Thanks again!!!

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
I just bought 2 BF Goodrich 295/35/18 KDW NT's through Ebay/Bing and I saved $40.16. Thanks for the great info.

P.S. I need (2) BF Goodrich 275/35/18 KDW NT's Re-Listed on Ebay so I can buy them also if it's possible. I had them in my Watch List but the auction ran out.

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just bought 2 BF Goodrich 295/35/18 KDW NT's through Ebay/Bing and I saved $40.16. Thanks for the great info.

P.S. I need (2) BF Goodrich 275/35/18 KDW NT's Re-Listed on Ebay so I can buy them also if it's possible. I had them in my Watch List but the auction ran out.

Than you for the support:rockon: I'll send a request over to my eBay dpartment for the fronts :thumbsup:

C03BRA2

Established Member
Thank you for the replies C03BRA2. If you still can't get the CashBack to work boosted, send me a PM with your contact information and I'll walk you through it.

No problem...

Now is a good time to buy...Bing cashback fluctuates daily...it was at 20% off on the 7th...I missed it :cryying:

Watch this link...it gives you the best "keywords" you click one then you search on ebay for whatever you want to purchase

Link

abs

Established Member
Looking for these, can you get these listed on ebay? Thanks!

(2) BF Goodrich 295/35/18 KDW NT's

BIGV

GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!
Established Member
No problem...

Now is a good time to buy...Bing cashback fluctuates daily...it was at 20% off on the 7th...I missed it :cryying:

Watch this link...it gives you the best "keywords" you click one then you search on ebay for whatever you want to purchase

Link

After you click on the above link you can get e-mail alerts from them when the percentage goes up.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
Matt,

So what is the 'preferred' method of purchase for best deal, phone, SVTP, DTD website or Ebay?

I am looking to buy two Nitto NT05 for an 2003 Cobra and now am confused on what is the best method to purchase. It appears your eBay price is higher than your website price and I am still unclear as to how to receive an additional discount if there actually is any...:??:

Sorry, please enlighten me. I am just looking to buy some tires. :)

Thank you,
David

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Matt,

So what is the 'preferred' method of purchase for best deal, phone, SVTP, DTD website or Ebay?

I am looking to buy two Nitto NT05 for an 2003 Cobra and now am confused on what is the best method to purchase. It appears your eBay price is higher than your website price and I am still unclear as to how to receive an additional discount if there actually is any...:??:

Sorry, please enlighten me. I am just looking to buy some tires. :)

Thank you,
David

Thanks for the post David. I just listened to your voicemail.

We do not offer any discounts for forum members but as always we do guarantee the lowest delivered price :thumbsup: With the 8% CashBack through Bing.com right now purchasing on eBay is the way to go.

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Matt,

Is everything DTD stocks not always available through Ebay? I was going to order two NT05's and two 555RII's but the RII's don't seem to be available in the 305 width through Ebay.

If the RII's are not available through Ebay is my best bet just to order the NT05's through there and get my 8% back on those and then order the RII's through you? Or is there a way you can help me out via Ebay and still getting the 8%?

Thanks,
Ryan

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Matt,

Is everything DTD stocks not always available through Ebay? I was going to order two NT05's and two 555RII's but the RII's don't seem to be available in the 305 width through Ebay.

If the RII's are not available through Ebay is my best bet just to order the NT05's through there and get my 8% back on those and then order the RII's through you? Or is there a way you can help me out via Ebay and still getting the 8%?

Thanks,
Ryan

Thanks for the post Ryan.

I'm not real sure how our listings are created on eBay as they are mostly created through a 3rd party company. We do have plenty of the 305/35-18 Nitto RII's available so go ahead and contact our eBay team at 1.888.459.4080 option #3 to have an auction created :rockon:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread