Get 30% Off Your Discount Tire Direct Purchase

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
it says that i need to enter the redeem code. were do i find that at? i made a bing live email account now what do i need to to to find the code and Finnish the transaction?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
it says that i need to enter the redeem code. were do i find that at? i made a bing live email account now what do i need to to to find the code and Finnish the transaction?

You have a hotmail account that is linked to your paypal? If not get that established. from Bing, type in wheels, then find a ebay cash back link, then you look for stores....

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
okay i made my live account my primary email account on my paypal. now how do i get the redeem code? i made the purchase with the cash back like you said and now i need a code to make it work.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
okay i made my live account my primary email account on my paypal. now how do i get the redeem code? i made the purchase with the cash back like you said and now i need a code to make it work.

that I'm not sure, it never asked me for a code. Go to your hotmail and see it shows the purchase? Or is ebay asking for a code, as it didn't ask me this?

NATEUSMCSVT

MAN THAT BLOWS
Established Member
well i bought two tires from discount tire direct for $530 bucks and i saw the lil 10% thing for the cash back but i never received the code for it? oh well. i got two nitto 305/45/18's for the rear and im going to run 295/45/18 toyos in the front that i already have.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
well i bought two tires from discount tire direct for $530 bucks and i saw the lil 10% thing for the cash back but i never received the code for it? oh well. i got two nitto 305/45/18's for the rear and im going to run 295/45/18 toyos in the front that i already have.

It doesnt give you a code, but it should've showed in the cashback box how much you were going to get back. Check your hotmail and see if you've received an email about the purchase.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
You shouldn't have to enter a code to get the cashback. I have used this for some of my own purchases and have never been asked to enter a code. I just purchased some camera equipment last week using it. Sounds to me like you may be missing a step or not following the sequence correctly but I don't know for sure. I believe there also is a time frame from start to finish that you need to complete the transaction in.

It's weird but I have only been able to get this to work for me on my work computer. I can't seem to get it to work on my home computer. Maybe it has to do with password memories or web cookies or something... :shrug: Because this is ebay and microsoft's deal I can't quite explain how it works completely you may want to try contacting live.com and try asking their cashback department.

Good luck with this and thanks for your help black99lightning.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
You shouldn't have to enter a code to get the cashback. I have used this for some of my own purchases and have never been asked to enter a code. I just purchased some camera equipment last week using it. Sounds to me like you may be missing a step or not following the sequence correctly but I don't know for sure. I believe there also is a time frame from start to finish that you need to complete the transaction in.

It's weird but I have only been able to get this to work for me on my work computer. I can't seem to get it to work on my home computer. Maybe it has to do with password memories or web cookies or something... :shrug: Because this is ebay and microsoft's deal I can't quite explain how it works completely you may want to try contacting live.com and try asking their cashback department.

Good luck with this and thanks for your help black99lightning.

thanks, I'll need an auction soon for some Nitto NT05R's. I'll hit you up when I'm ready.

Users who are viewing this thread