George H.W. Bush, 41 President of the US, dead at 94

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The AP deleted the original post yet are completely oblivious as to why there was backlash and failed to apologize for it.

t901.png

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
It struck me today. The contrast between 41 and 42. Is there anything that defines the differences between conservatives and libs more simply?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I heard something pretty touching today that he said recently. He said he wonders if his daughter Robin is middle aged or if she is still just 3 years old and that he can't wait to see her and find out. He hopes that she is still 3 years old.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Both POTUS 41, and his son 43 are classy, down to earth, regular people. President GB 41 will be missed. He was an amazing man and left a true legacy.

Sent from my [trashcan S5] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Co-worker of mine showed me a photo today of him in the White House with his father who was ambassador to Hungary and Bush. He repeated what others have said about the man here.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
It struck me today. The contrast between 41 and 42. Is there anything that defines the differences between conservatives and libs more simply?

Nope. And it's hard to imagine how/why the general public can swing so hard to the right and left when we do.

Oddly enough, 42 would be viewed as a hard right zealot through the lens of 2018's Democrats.

Users who are viewing this thread