Generation Crybaby

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Generation cry baby or as I call them generation twat waffle
Twatwaffle is all one word .. not two. get it right.

This. I can't believe all these articles blaming millennials for the way they act, but they learned it from their never-had-to-struggle baby boomer parents. The writers of these articles are almost always baby boomers who can't stand the next generation. This pattern has been going on for a long time. Older generation thinks the next generation doesn't know how to work hard or do anything.

Adapt to work with the latest generation or you'll be quickly shown the door. It's not slowing down. Millennials will run the world some day.
baby boomers never had to struggle? really? so you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and mommy and daddy paid for it with grandpa's money? you go ask your folks if they had to struggle, they are baby boomers. I'm a ****ing baby boomer and I can tell you we struggled as much as anyone else. I'm a baby boomer and I didn't raise my kid to be a self entitled little ****face who runs and cries when she doesn't get her way, or runs to a "safe zone" to escape reality, nor does she need "trigger warnings" before discussing things that would make most college kids cry today. if millennials expect to run the world some day they best get off their asses and grow a spine because as 99% of them sit right now they can't hardly wipe their own asses let alone "run the world"

zak88lx

Future SVT *****
Established Member
baby boomers never had to struggle? really? so you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth and mommy and daddy paid for it with grandpa's money? you go ask your folks if they had to struggle, they are baby boomers. I'm a ****ing baby boomer and I can tell you we struggled as much as anyone else. I'm a baby boomer and I didn't raise my kid to be a self entitled little ****face who runs and cries when she doesn't get her way, or runs to a "safe zone" to escape reality, nor does she need "trigger warnings" before discussing things that would make most college kids cry today. if millennials expect to run the world some day they best get off their asses and grow a spine because as 99% of them sit right now they can't hardly wipe their own asses let alone "run the world"

:thumbsup:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
This. I can't believe all these articles blaming millennials for the way they act, but they learned it from their never-had-to-struggle baby boomer parents. The writers of these articles are almost always baby boomers who can't stand the next generation. This pattern has been going on for a long time. Older generation thinks the next generation doesn't know how to work hard or do anything.

Adapt to work with the latest generation or you'll be quickly shown the door. It's not slowing down. Millennials will run the world some day.

As a 45 yr old supervisor in a dangerous chemical plant I will tell you that they don't.
They are lazy, show up late and don't care, can't trouble shoot problems and all the while want to get to top pay and complain that it takes too long.
They won't clean up shit. Hell, they won't wash their own dishes most times. They will sneak in and drop it in the sink for someone else to do.
I have 2 guys in their 50s who work circles around these new generation guys.
And to think they went to a 2 year school to learn shit we learned on our own or from doing mechanical work when younger and they still don't know shit.

This^^

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs

Dave, that is so spot on!

truefiveo

Established Member
The article is spot on.

As for Planter's fan squad....you're all pathetic. Hit the ignore button and quit opening his threads if you don't like him.

This is Road Side any thread posted here is fair game if its full of hypocrisy.
Or we can continue to call it out on his bullshit hypocrisy and make it abandon ship.
Nobody asked you for advice on how to handle Planter, now you can run along also at this point.
large.gif

Last edited:

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
As a 45 yr old supervisor in a dangerous chemical plant I will tell you that they don't.
They are lazy, show up late and don't care, can't trouble shoot problems and all the while want to get to top pay and complain that it takes too long.
They won't clean up shit. Hell, they won't wash their own dishes most times. They will sneak in and drop it in the sink for someone else to do.
I have 2 guys in their 50s who work circles around these new generation guys.
And to think they went to a 2 year school to learn shit we learned on our own or from doing mechanical work when younger and they still don't know shit.

This^^
X100. I'm only 30 but it pisses me off seeing the 21-35 yo's come in for jobs. The last guy I fired for tardiness and absenteeism just wanted his separation papers so he could file unemployment. He got pissed when he found out I was fighting it.

They will jump jobs for 50 cents an hour, leave with no notice then try coming back 6 months later and ask for more money.

The latest one that pissed me off was a guy who heavily smokes weed. I could care less as long as it stays at home. He quit 6 months back and bragged about his way to cheat the pre employment drug screen. Was fired from the new job so he came back begging. I told him my only requirement is he pass a drug screen when I tell him to go. I schedule a time and he starts with the excuses so now he's sitting on his ass at home with 2 kids.

Blown 89

Established Member
This is Road Side any thread posted here is fair game if its full of hypocrisy.
Or we can continue to call it out on his bullshit hypocrisy and make it abandon ship.
Nobody asked you for advice on how to handle Planter, now you can run along also at this point.
large.gif
Or you can stop school girl crush stalking a tranny online.

Do us all a favor and spend less time acting like a jealous little bully because a tranny has a bigger piece than you and spend more time finding replacements for the tired and overused gifs you regurgitate every day.

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member

Sorry for my misspelling of "Twatwaffle".I usually use the "C" word but I was trying to be more politically correct and not use hate speech that might offend

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
twatwaffle is good because it is not censored LOL

Sorry for my misspelling of "Twatwaffle".I usually use the "C" word but I was trying to be more politically correct and not use hate speech that might offend

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
X100. I'm only 30 but it pisses me off seeing the 21-35 yo's come in for jobs. The last guy I fired for tardiness and absenteeism just wanted his separation papers so he could file unemployment. He got pissed when he found out I was fighting it.

They will jump jobs for 50 cents an hour, leave with no notice then try coming back 6 months later and ask for more money.

The latest one that pissed me off was a guy who heavily smokes weed. I could care less as long as it stays at home. He quit 6 months back and bragged about his way to cheat the pre employment drug screen. Was fired from the new job so he came back begging. I told him my only requirement is he pass a drug screen when I tell him to go. I schedule a time and he starts with the excuses so now he's sitting on his ass at home with 2 kids.

Had a 24yr old fail a test. Company sends people to 30 day program. Comes back and fails again. And not for weed. Claims some buddies must have put the X in his drink at the bar as a joke.
Some buddies I guess.

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Had a 24yr old fail a test. Company sends people to 30 day program. Comes back and fails again. And not for weed. Claims some buddies must have put the X in his drink at the bar as a joke.
Some buddies I guess.
This is why some of us run companies while others sit at home and complain about their paycheck.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
I honestly don't have a problem with the young guys we have hired recently. Good workers, listen well, good technical skills, it's the old Union guys I would like to hang with piano wire. The mooks HR sends around to teach us touchy/feely though.........

Let's just say that they live in a different reality.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member

I have plenty of examples.

Back in your day, you could get a well paying middle class job at the local Ford or GM plant. You had a union protecting your rights and you were well compensated.
You could support a family of 4 on one income.
You could invest your earnings in a stock market that was relatively stable.
You could go to college or not go to college, and make a good living. A college degree was not a requirement. If you did go to college, it didn't take a lifetime of debt to obtain it.

Today, a college degree is almost always a requirement for an entry-level position... if a position is even available.
This is the first generation to ever get out of HS or college and not have jobs waiting for them.
Millennials saw the stock market plunge in 1999-2000 during the dot com bubble. They saw it happen again in 2008 when investment bankers ruined the economy. It's no wonder that millennials don't want to invest in the stock market -- they've seen people get burned too many times. Today, you need 2 incomes to support a family.

I get so irked when I hear baby boomers suggest we should "just get a job!" because it doesn't work like that anymore. I can't walk down to the steel mill and get a well paying union job. There are two classes of jobs these days -- skilled and unskilled. Either you're a cashier at Home Depot or an engineer with a college degree. (I'm obviously generalizing, but you get the idea).

Last edited:

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
I have plenty of examples.

Back in your day, you could get a well paying middle class job at the local Ford or GM plant. You had a union protecting your rights and you were well compensated.
You could support a family of 4 on one income.
You could invest your earnings in a stock market that was relatively stable.
You could go to college or not go to college, and make a good living. A college degree was not a requirement. If you did go to college, it didn't take a lifetime of debt to obtain it.

Today, a college degree is almost always a requirement for an entry-level position... if a position is even available.
This is the first generation to ever get out of HS or college and not have jobs waiting for them.
Millennials saw the stock market plunge in 1999-2000 during the dot com bubble. They saw it happen again in 2008 when investment bankers ruined the economy. It's no wonder that millennials don't want to invest in the stock market -- they've seen people get burned too many times. Today, you need 2 incomes to support a family.

I get so irked when I hear baby boomers suggest we should "just get a job!" because it doesn't work like that anymore. I can't walk down to the steel mill and get a well paying union job. There are two classes of jobs these days -- skilled and unskilled. Either you're a cashier at Home Depot or an engineer with a college degree. (I'm obviously generalizing, but you get the idea).

Maybe you where tricked into over paying for college by thinking college was giving you the skills needed to succeed.Most trades will train you while you earn $$$.No life time of debt.kids go to college to make a lot of $$$ doing as little as possible.When the big bucks don't flow after graduation they are disappointeD.

Sirraf

Established Member
Maybe you where tricked into over paying for college by thinking college was giving you the skills needed to succeed.Most trades will train you while you earn $$$.No life time of debt.kids go to college to make a lot of $$$ doing as little as possible.When the big bucks don't flow after graduation they are disappointeD.

Name me a trade where you can walk in off the street and make good money with no skills. Stripping?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Or you can stop school girl crush stalking a tranny online.

Do us all a favor and spend less time acting like a jealous little bully because a tranny has a bigger piece than you and spend more time finding replacements for the tired and overused gifs you regurgitate every day.
Why? Planter is nothing but a attention it.
We know what you are thinking.
This is why some of us run companies while others sit at home and complain about their paycheck.
I actually run a descent size company in my area, and agreed.

****ing lol on this post. You went to school? I sure as hell hope not. So much wrong, and not content.

Buckwheat 1

Established Member
Name me a trade where you can walk in off the street and make good money with no skills. Stripping?

In MA if you are a good worker.Many trades like plumbing,electrical,hvac and others will start you at 8 to 12 bucks an hour and train you as an apprentice.I think training some trade people that are "green" can be a good because you can train them minus the bad habits that some "experienced" apprentices may bring along.4 to 6 years down the road modivated people can get licensed and make a good living.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
In MA if you are a good worker.Many trades like plumbing,electrical,hvac and others will start you at 8 to 12 bucks an hour and train you as an apprentice.I think training some trade people that are "green" can be a good because you can train them minus the bad habits that some "experienced" apprentices may bring along.4 to 6 years down the road modivated people can get licensed and make a good living.

Lol, again.

Users who are viewing this thread