Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
pull your DL out and yell at yourself for even thinking about that

then ban yourself for 24 hours

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I'm going to fill up every gas powered piece of machinery I own tomorrow, even if it doesn't need it, in honor of you posting this bullshit.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Everyone would have to not buy for days.

Then the refineries shut down because storage tanks are full.

That is the only way to hurt them, it will cost them.

But next week they will jack the price to recover the lost $$$$
lol

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
The only one day "Gas out" that would actually do any good, is if we all stayed home, or walked to where we need to go for one day.

This "don't buy gas on tuesday" BS doesn't work.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Everyone would have to Not Buy Gas for a week to make a difference. I still like the idea of EVERYONE IN THE COUNTRY staying home from work for 3 days. That would get the attention of the governement. I don't think the oil companies would care as long as they are rolling in the dough like they are.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Yeah i got this today from a girl at work and called her a moron...then i got another chain text saying..send this to everyone you know the cell company will donate 5 cents per text to some kid choking on a hotdog or something..i called her Uber ghey and said stop sending me this crap. She says well your mean what if it was real..i said are you stupid..its not real. She hasnt talked to again today,luckily.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
You want to stick it to the gas co's

Start buying gas from companies who dont import oil.

(i.e. Race Track, Sunco etc) They do not import oil, and i have found their gas to be cheaper than the big dogs.

+1, I always try to buy from Race Trac and Sunoco. Too bad they aren't very close to home. The BP's in my area far outnumber them.

85FourEyedGT

I AM HOOK!
Established Member
wel i have a question, what if everyone stopped buying from a single company

say for instance .....mobil

would mobil lower their prices? causing a price war?

just a concept i heard

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
I was gonna fill the truck up this afternoon but I think in light of recent discoveries I'll fill the truck and the cobra up tomorrow instead.

And boycotting from one company isn't gonna make a difference, they'll just sell their oil/gas to another company and still make money.

Hunt93FiveO

Waiting
Established Member
You want to stick it to the gas co's

Start buying gas from companies who dont import oil.

(i.e. Race Track, Sunco etc) They do not import oil, and i have found their gas to be cheaper than the big dogs.

I'm sure shell imports most of its oil but my parents get 2 checks a month from them for us owning the oil rights under 2 houses in mississippi.So their
getting oil from the US too.

Jefe

Established Member
Waste of bandwith. How many times do we need to go over this? The people that dont buy tomorrow will buy thye next day. You think gas companies suffer over 1 day LMAO. It would take several weeks of no one buying gas to have an affect

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
I think we could "shake things up" more by having everyone in the country jump in the air at the same time :rolleyes:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I'm sure shell imports most of its oil but my parents get 2 checks a month from them for us owning the oil rights under 2 houses in mississippi.So their
getting oil from the US too.

they do, dont get me wrong. But i think i would rather buy my gas from companies that buy ZERO barrels of oil out of nation.

Users who are viewing this thread