GAS STRIKE MAY 2nd

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
I recently got a message that there will be a gas strike on may 2nd. Normally i dont care about text chains, but i found out its going on all over the web. Ill do it cause iam tired of 4.30/ gallon just to see if it will change anything. I could hold on for a day or two without gas.
So i just thought i would post this up to try to get something going. Whats the worst that can happen, they loose a few billion?

69clark

Established Member
Will never work! Those things are stupid. Everyone will just buy twice as much gas the next day.

I hate gas prices as much as the next guy, but those things are stupid, we need a better plan than that.

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
I recently got a message that there will be a gas strike on may 2nd. Normally i dont care about text chains, but i found out its going on all over the web. Ill do it cause iam tired of 4.30/ gallon just to see if it will change anything. I could hold on for a day or two without gas.
So i just thought i would post this up to try to get something going. Whats the worst that can happen, they loose a few billion?

This is the best idea I've ever heard. I'm surprised nobody else has ever thought of doing it. Surely gas prices will be cut in half by next week if we do this. :beer:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
You want to stick it to the gas co's

Start buying gas from companies who dont import oil.

(i.e. Race Track, Sunco etc) They do not import oil, and i have found their gas to be cheaper than the big dogs.

FEARED

Established Member
unfortunatly i dont have many options out here.. only non name brand gas, shell, and chevrons run this area.. if sunoco was around, id buy their gas.

ViciousJay

Established Member
unfortunatly i dont have many options out here.. only non name brand gas, shell, and chevrons run this area.. if sunoco was around, id buy their gas.

samehere... we in IL only have Mobil, BP, Shell, Speed way

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Not this again, how about everyone who thinks this will work just drink a gallon of gas and do us all a favor.

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
This is the best idea I've ever heard. I'm surprised nobody else has ever thought of doing it. Surely gas prices will be cut in half by next week if we do this. :beer:

I think you are on to something!

Users who are viewing this thread