FYI: Giants suck

Bullitt520

Established Member
i was referring to the Giants owning a longer playoff drought run than the cowboys

didnt say that drought was still active

Sweet!! Thanks for the history lesson :rockon:

Guess what....... The Cowboys is still active. Cowboys fans are THE ONLY fans in all of sports who after over a decade of failure are still able take themselves seriously when they talk shit.... in October

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Sweet!! Thanks for the history lesson :rockon:

Guess what....... The Cowboys is still active. Cowboys fans are THE ONLY fans in all of sports who after over a decade of failure are still able take themselves seriously when they talk shit.... in October

And they lost to the giants AND they have a worse record. Dumbass Dallas fans.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
next week the Eagles will have the lead in the division after they stomp the gayants.

i don't think I'd go that far. The Titans couldn't beat themselves out of a wet paper bag with a set of brand new ginsu knives.

Uhhmm no, As bad as the giants look. The Eagles look even worse. They only scored 14 on Offense against a HORRIBLE Washington team, they LOST to the Raiders...etc etc.

Cowboys have the Seahawks coming to Dallas...if they don't go to 5-2, I won't watch a game for the rest of the season.

CSD

Banned
i was referring to the Giants owning a longer playoff drought run than the cowboys

didnt say that drought was still active

You are truly pathetic.

It's post like this that make me have zero respect for Dallas Cowboy fans. The reality is you're frustrated your team has not won a playoff game in almost 14 years and to compensate for that you dig real deep to find something on the competitor to not make yourself seem so bad. Why not grow a pair, deal with the present situation, and hope for better in the future!? This way, a real fan like myself will have mutual respect for other fans like you.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
You are truly pathetic.

It's post like this that make me have zero respect for Dallas Cowboy fans. The reality is you're frustrated your team has not won a playoff game in almost 14 years and to compensate for that you dig real deep to find something on the competitor to not make yourself seem so bad. Why not grow a pair, deal with the present situation, and hope for better in the future!? This way, a real fan like myself will have mutual respect for other fans like you.

dig real deep to find something on the competitor?

what you mean is "read the loading screen on madden 2009 one night"

i dont need to make the giants look bad....im a cowboys fan...and they have 5 rings and not just 3.

you must hate it following a team with the most playoff appearances in superbowl history and yet not even close to 5 or 6 superbowls....talk about chokers

ModMike1572

Established Member
You are truly pathetic.

Very well said Chris. The reason all these Cowboys fans run around on this forum talking about how much of a joke the Giants are, is because of frustration. Its actually the Cowboys that are truely the joke.

They love to talk about the problems of the Giants. They havent won a playoff game since the mid 90's, so one would assume its the Cowboys that have the problems. :shrug:

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Very well said Chris. The reason all these Cowboys fans run around on this forum talking about how much of a joke the Giants are, is because of frustration. Its actually the Cowboys that are truely the joke.

They love to talk about the problems of the Giants. They havent won a playoff game since the mid 90's, so one would assume its the Cowboys that have the problems. :shrug:

Cowboys fans arent the ones posting:

Giants > Rest of the NFL

so we see who runs around talking about a crappy team...giants fans

ModMike1572

Established Member
Cowboys fans arent the ones posting:

Giants > Rest of the NFL

so we see who runs around talking about a crappy team...giants fans

If a Giants fan makes that statement, who is a Cowboys fan to say otherwise? The point is, I dont think Cowboys fans have any room to be talking about how much of a "joke" the Giants are after a few losses. Last I checked Giants are 1st in the NFC East ahead of the Cowboys, and even beat them head to head. ;-)

You can make all the excuses you want about that game too. If the Cowboys choked and handed the game away, then too bad. That means the Giants played better and won.

rubicon04

SVT Poster
Established Member
Some truly ignorant NFL fans in this thread, Two losses in a row and still on top of the division, A loss isnt always a horrible thing, a reality check is always nice to get your team refocused. Must i remind some people that we were 10-6 when we won the superbowl in 07. Giants will be fine and make the playoffs. The cowboys on the other hand... well we all know how clutch Romo is.

usaf_eagle

Established Member
Some truly ignorant NFL fans in this thread, Two losses in a row and still on top of the division, A loss isnt always a horrible thing, a reality check is always nice to get your team refocused. Must i remind some people that we were 10-6 when we won the superbowl in 07. Giants will be fine and make the playoffs. The cowboys on the other hand... well we all know how clutch Romo is.

Maybe you dumbass Giant fans are forgetting Eli's first two complete seasons?!! He lost the first 2 postseason games as well.. 2005 and 2006.. Well.. This is Tony's 3rd year start as the Dallas Cowboy QB so who are you to talk?!? Hypocrites..

Users who are viewing this thread