figured Id bring this one back since its appropriate hahahaha

you still enjoy losing money csd?

rofl

lost to old man warner hehehe

failboat manning with 3 int's

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
lolz!! good. i love it when the g-strings lose. love to see the look of defeat on Sheeli's face, and see Coach Wrinkled Pecker get all rosy cheeked and stutter and make excuses for his group of losers.

CSD

Banned
huge overrated pile of turds.....im sure csd is there....probably in a bathroom stall with another guy since the game went bust

That huge overrated pile of turds beat the Cowboys week 2. :shrug:

Way to make yourself look like an idiot.

i bet CSD is charging the guys too.....to make up for the money he lost with his insane idea to bet the giants would win

What money are you talking about it?

All I can do is lol

****!

figured Id bring this one back since its appropriate hahahaha

you still enjoy losing money csd?

rofl

warner hehehe

failboat manning with 3 int's

Again, what's this money you speak of? :shrug:

And last I checked, Eli has a higher rating then Romo. Check your stats next time and look who's in control of that fail boat before you flap your gums.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Eli has a higher rating then Romo. Check your stats next time and look who's in control of that fail boat before you flap your gums.

1i1no4.jpg

:burn:

SVTDom

cheetah on cocaine
Established Member
giants are garbage and ive ben saying it since week 1!!!!! they have no talent, and it took the saints (first decent team they played since dallas) to shut the ****ing loser giants fans up.

dallas handed NY 24 points off of stupid mistakes and dallas still only lost by 2!!

im tired of cocky giants fans talking shit, i cant wait for dallas to stomp there faces in the dirt.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
****ing a. Dallas wins a game and giants lose a game and all of a sudden the cowgirls are the powerhouse of the NFC. Get over yourselves, giants are a better team than the cowgirls. They already beat you. Until you make the playoffs and beat the gstrings, you have no room to talk.

CSD

Banned

Thanks for posting the update Riddla. I was on nfl.com AFTER the game but apparently it wasn't updated yet. In all seriousness, hats off to Tony Romo. He is obviously leaps and bounds better than Eli with that 2.4 difference. :lol: :bored:

Lmao!!! Maaaaaaaaybe you should have checked stats after Sheli threw 3 picks last night and 1 td, while Romo threw 3 td's and no picks...

Go hug a tree.

ahahaha

csd is riding on the giants failboat apparently

Great job on avoiding my questions. Man up for once in your life. :kaboom:

Stop making excuses, you're making all Dallas fans look like whiners. :whine:

I have never once come on here and posted up excuses after a Giants loss. Take my lead and I'll have some respect for you when you post up a legitimate post after a Cowboy loss.

usaf_eagle

Established Member
Go hug a tree.
haha.. Still the truth.. Stop whining..

Stop making excuses, you're making all Dallas fans look like whiners. :whine:
and you're making all Giants fans look like tools saying that the Giants are far superior to any team in the NFL.. It's all good though.. I like trash talk just as much as the next guy but you obviously get real defensive after that trash got thrown right back..

CSD

Banned
haha.. Still the truth.. Stop whining..

The truth is Romo and Eli have almost identical stats so far this season. Remember Romo in week 2 against the Giants?? He had three picks and 1 TD. Where are you going with this conversation? You're trying to make it look like Romo is far superior to Eli and that is just not the case. Give it up. :poke:

and you're making all Giants fans look like tools saying that the Giants are far superior to any team in the NFL.. It's all good though.. I like trash talk just as much as the next guy but you obviously get real defensive after that trash got thrown right back..

My thread that you speak of will hold weight when the Giants represent the NFC in the big dance come January. :pepper:

Users who are viewing this thread