FYI: Giants suck

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
the NY Homos are getting their salads tossed by the Carolina Panthers right now. 31-3.

End Season, end playoff hopes, Eli = overrated sack of fail.

eat a dick, jump off the Empire State Building and commit suicide you worthless NY ****s.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I thought you are ignoring me. Guess you missed me too much.

Uh no. I unblocked you when the Cowboys did what your Eagles couldn't, which was beat the Saints.

I just wanted to see the endless amounts of stupidity that would pour out of your mouth, and you didn't disappoint.

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
da puttytats are slamming their sandpaper wrapped cocks into the G-string ****s asses while using gravel as the lube.

ralvarez

Established Member
the NY Homos are getting their salads tossed by the Carolina Panthers right now. 31-3.

End Season, end playoff hopes, Eli = overrated sack of fail.

eat a dick, jump off the Empire State Building and commit suicide you worthless NY ****s.

no playoffs? is this the same team people were claiming the best team in the NFC earlier this year? :banana:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
Yeah but what happened to his left arm? Did it break or bruised?

I could only hope that it isn't anything serious. Good thing is that if it is broken he'll have plenty of time to heal. I would like to see him play next week against the Saints. It would be so great if the Panthers could pull that one off.

Common

Established Member
NE is raping Jags!

They look impressive considering Colts strugled and barely beat them!

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
no playoffs? is this the same team people were claiming the best team in the NFC earlier this year? :banana:

that would be correct!!! The same team I guaranteed would not make the playoffs and would not be in the Super Bowl!!!

**** you NY!!!!! :lol1:

ralvarez

Established Member
how the mighty have fallen. towards the beginning of the year the NY fans in here couldnt stop making threads of the Giants being the best team in the NFC and now, 95% they are not making the playoffs!

Users who are viewing this thread