FYI: Giants suck

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
these Giant threads can stop now guys, we all know the Giants are the ass of the NFL. Hell even the Titans look better now hahahahha

noahsark2012

4V 500rwhp club
Established Member
Coughlin is a joke, and Sheeli is a fraud.

Jay Cutler and Sheeli probably go bar hopping together all the time, because they both suck.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Coughlin is a joke, and Sheeli is a fraud.

Jay Cutler and Sheeli probably go bar hopping together all the time, because they both suck.

I like Coughlin. He was a local coach before he went pro. Plus, I find him to be amusing on the side lines to watch.

The rest of the Giants suck.

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
CSD, I believe David "15 minute of fame" Tyree is still available as a free agent.

I can't believe how hot and cold the G-Men are this year. Pretty awful lately. Cowboys locking up the division!

ralvarez

Established Member
CSD, I believe David "15 minute of fame" Tyree is still available as a free agent.

i dont think he's availabe, i think he's on a nation wide tour trying to get people to buy his book, lol

9781599793870.jpg

Last edited:

TCSoff

I'm watching
Established Member
:dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana: :dancenana:

24 dancing bananas

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread