Funny shit at the gym

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I was swimming laps this AM and the fat pig next to me would yell out like she was in childbirth every time she hit the wall. Never mind that she was swimming >5 min 100s which is about the pace of a log in a lazy river.

So she gets out after her "workout" and immediately goes face down on the pool deck. Out cold. A crowd appears and she gets lots of attention. Which is what she was really after.

It is mentioned that EMTs have been called and no sooner did she shoot up and scamper off like nothing happened. LOL.

I used to belong to the Y, which is something to behold in Minneapolis. One of the locations had no gender locker rooms which was very uncomfortable. I would be in the locker room with the high school swim team and it was ****ing weird. The female swim team.

There were also a shitload of homeless people there. The jacuzzi foam would have a brown tinge to it I shit you not.

Adower

Established Member
I was swimming laps this AM and the fat pig next to me would yell out like she was in childbirth every time she hit the wall. Never mind that she was swimming >5 min 100s which is about the pace of a log in a lazy river.

So she gets out after her "workout" and immediately goes face down on the pool deck. Out cold. A crowd appears and she gets lots of attention. Which is what she was really after.

It is mentioned that EMTs have been called and no sooner did she shoot up and scamper off like nothing happened. LOL.

I used to belong to the Y, which is something to behold in Minneapolis. One of the locations had no gender locker rooms which was very uncomfortable. I would be in the locker room with the high school swim team and it was ****ing weird. The female swim team.

There were also a shitload of homeless people there. The jacuzzi foam would have a brown tinge to it I shit you not.
No gender locker rooms. I've never seen that before. Surprised any women would actually go there.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
No gender locker rooms. I've never seen that before. Surprised any women would actually go there.

Here is the yelp review.

The lifeguard at one of the locations I swam at was a woman that transitioned to a man. She would wear tape over her boobs when she swam. She was cool though. One time we were talking about some social justice bullshit and she said "yeah this shit has gone too far" and quit soon after.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Another thing that is super weird about some of the trans people is sometimes they would show up and lift weights dressed like a man and sometimes dressed like a woman. I could never figure out what the pattern was: odd day/even day? phase of the moon? high tide/low tide? it was ****ing weird.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Another thing that is super weird about some of the trans people is sometimes they would show up and lift weights dressed like a man and sometimes dressed like a woman. I could never figure out what the pattern was: odd day/even day? phase of the moon? high tide/low tide? it was ****ing weird.

Mental illness is weird.

FJohnny

Established Member

In five short paragraphs you capture;

- sports update
- medical crisis
- modern day miracle
- subtle sexual titillation
- final mental image so horrible as to be unforgettable.

A job well done. Fun story. My wife enjoyed it as well. Thanks for sharing.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nailed it.

For no amount of money would I trade my little bitty peepee for tits and a place to keep things. I cannot fathom the mental illness required.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

you dont quite lose your pee pee… just some mild reshaping…. Theyll peel and hack that shit like starving baboon’s do a banana, flip that little mangled buddy inside out and bam! You’ve got a crevice!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
you dont quite lose your pee pee… just some mild reshaping…. Theyll peel and hack that shit like starving baboon’s do a banana, flip that little mangled buddy inside out and bam! You’ve got a crevice!
I know that's true, but when I read it.....I cringed! LOL.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
This graphic description is not appreciated. Glad you did the research (but why?)

Users who are viewing this thread