Funny shit at the gym

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
I was swimming laps this AM and the fat pig next to me would yell out like she was in childbirth every time she hit the wall. Never mind that she was swimming >5 min 100s which is about the pace of a log in a lazy river.

So she gets out after her "workout" and immediately goes face down on the pool deck. Out cold. A crowd appears and she gets lots of attention. Which is what she was really after.

It is mentioned that EMTs have been called and no sooner did she shoot up and scamper off like nothing happened. LOL.

I used to belong to the Y, which is something to behold in Minneapolis. One of the locations had no gender locker rooms which was very uncomfortable. I would be in the locker room with the high school swim team and it was ****ing weird. The female swim team.

There were also a shitload of homeless people there. The jacuzzi foam would have a brown tinge to it I shit you not.

Holy fook, this gave me a good laugh!!

Good shit Klaus

PC03GT

Established Member
I was swimming laps this AM and the fat pig next to me would yell out like she was in childbirth every time she hit the wall. Never mind that she was swimming >5 min 100s which is about the pace of a log in a lazy river.

So she gets out after her "workout" and immediately goes face down on the pool deck. Out cold. A crowd appears and she gets lots of attention. Which is what she was really after.

It is mentioned that EMTs have been called and no sooner did she shoot up and scamper off like nothing happened. LOL.

I used to belong to the Y, which is something to behold in Minneapolis. One of the locations had no gender locker rooms which was very uncomfortable. I would be in the locker room with the high school swim team and it was ****ing weird. The female swim team.

There were also a shitload of homeless people there. The jacuzzi foam would have a brown tinge to it I shit you not.
Probably had low blood sugar bruh

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm dropping chocolate chips in my chocolate milk tonight so it'll be chunky and crunchy.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
giphy.gif

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
@Klaus you swim with the masters group in the AM at the Y? If so, I think we’ve met ;)

LOL I swam with Dave Cameron for many years. Are you gearing up for ringing in the new year with 100x100?

I moved away quite a while ago - those were the days. I may come back for his birthday swim this year.

VegasMichael

Established Member
Jesus. This went from a useless tub of whale guts beached poolside to how a poosy is made from a dick to what the hot tub color consists of. You guys are the best!

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Damn you guys are slipping.
Let me be the first.
“ Pics or it didn’t happen”

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread