fun ford weekend

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Hahah yeah the rice rocket got a lil surprise...hell if I wasnt stuck behind a saturn/next to a mazda he wouldve had another one..ohwell...

That sti was driving like billy badass until we pulled up next to him, he quickly calmed down...:banana:

Mystic1199

Established Member
silver10th said:
how did ya like that go with the bike nick?? pete is gonna be pissed at me for another top speed run...

whats the matter you got to pick on little sport bikes , were they bigger then 600's i hope ??haha

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Lol chris I dunno ask Dan he's the one who had the go. The bike was messing with us first hahaha, Dan just gave it back to him :)

silver10th

Established Member
yeah chris is was a silver gsxr 1300.. he deff couldve taken but he just hung behind and finally pulled beside with his eyes popping out of his head.. i dont think he expected it at all..

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
I think a few state troopers are still looking for Danno from the ride up. Thanks to all of you who nailed it going out of the tunnel with me still stuck in traffic next to the po po!

That was the worst FFW ever, but definately a great ride up with a lot of local guys. We should try to all meet up again for a local car show.

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Definately Aaron...haha well if they are lookin for dan then they are lookin for 4 other cobras and 3 lightnings as well :) hahaha.

A good ride up with a good group of guys, always wondered who owned all these cars/trucks, see alot of them around. Yeah car show would be cool or just some gatherins/ or w/e.

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
Holy shit, someone's still awake! Yeah, there's a lot of SVT's around here. Just about everytime I meet one of the owner's they're a cool shit. We could probably all use an excuse every now and then to get away from the house and talk car stuff. I bet with enough planning we could probably even put on a better show than that FFW!!

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
That's for damn sure, ffw sucked, not only bullshit car show, none of the great racers showed up, glidden/walsh jr/manny *dont ask last name cuz i cant say it* lol I mean alot of guys I enjoy seeing race. Yeah we could definately start something around here at least, since there's nothing else other than the easton show and a few other small/crap one's out west.

AND YEA IM STILL AWAKE....on vacation lol I have an excuse

chuckstang

Established Member
AMP said:
I think a few state troopers are still looking for Danno from the ride up. Thanks to all of you who nailed it going out of the tunnel with me still stuck in traffic next to the po po!

That was the worst FFW ever, but definately a great ride up with a lot of local guys. We should try to all meet up again for a local car show.

:lol:
I bet it must have sounded sweet as hell though
I wish I could have seen the cops face haha

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
chuckstang said:
:lol:
I bet it must have sounded sweet as hell though
I wish I could have seen the cops face haha

You only say that because you were the one tearing through the tunnel, and I was the one stuck behind watching the look on their faces!

J/K... It was funny, I'm just glad no one got busted!
Talk to you soon.

Aaron

chuckstang

Established Member
AMP said:
You only say that because you were the one tearing through the tunnel, and I was the one stuck behind watching the look on their faces!

J/K... It was funny, I'm just glad no one got busted!
Talk to you soon.

Aaron

Ya, well I would have just told the officer "but officer I don't even have a supercharger, it is them you want!"

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
chuckstang said:
Ya, well I would have just told the officer "but officer I don't even have a supercharger, it is them you want!"

I am amazed none of us were arrested too...The ride home was worse...THANKS DAN!

Hahaha oh yeah I would've def said that lol. Aaron you'll be happy to know I hopefully have my new wheels with et streets coming soon :) hahaha bout freakin time!

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
97CobraTT said:
Definately Aaron...haha well if they are lookin for dan then they are lookin for 4 other cobras and 3 lightnings as well :) hahaha.

A good ride up with a good group of guys, always wondered who owned all these cars/trucks, see alot of them around. Yeah car show would be cool or just some gatherins/ or w/e.

you know i dont have any more fords left but keep me in mind, if you go to a get together or i will talk with cobra dan .... i still miss my svt's , for know the little 4 banger is cutting it thou

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Hahah no doubt chris ur more than welcome. Your not an import tool so your good in our book lol you just went the practical route, while I like the more difficult "Sh*t what am I going to drive in the winter" approach.

AMP

SVT Dad X2
Established Member
97CobraTT said:
Hahah no doubt chris ur more than welcome. Your not an import tool so your good in our book lol you just went the practical route, while I like the more difficult "Sh*t what am I going to drive in the winter" approach.

Nick, that's why you've gotta have 5 fords. One for kick ass highway duty, 2 for work/ winter, one for the little old lady to drive the kids around in, and one for a free loaner to all of your friends in need!:banana:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Well tell you what, you can buy me a winter vehicle for now, and then well call it even. I can suffice with 2 thanks :)

Hhahaha MUST BE A NICE LIFE

Users who are viewing this thread