fun ford weekend

gtmustang00

Established Member
whos goin to fun ford weekend and in what car and class? i should be in my 89 gt and my dad in his redfire 03 cobra. hopefully its not as hot as it was last year. lookin forward to meeting everyone.

saleenkid01

Established Member
Im pretty sure im going. Just got to find a place. Ill be there for just the show in my saleen.

gtmustang00

Established Member
saleenkid, i saw in another thread about inskip, did you get your car there? a teacher of mine at UTI used to work there, doug nelson, if you know him.

saleenkid01

Established Member
no, i work at tasca ford, a buddy of mine works over at inskip. I actually gotta go over there tomorrow for my gf's m3. ill ask my friend if he knows him

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
ffw.jpg

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
saleenkid01 said:
no, i work at tasca ford, a buddy of mine works over at inskip. I actually gotta go over there tomorrow for my gf's m3. ill ask my friend if he knows him
Are you the skinny kid who works in the "Ford Performance" area??? You guys had a GT in there a couple of weeks ago that you took one of the Tascas on a hell ride in??

bullitt5177

I Eat Rice
Established Member
I'm going, but I'm not sure if I'll be racing or not. Probably not though, because it's pretty expensive for just a couple runs. Anywho, I'll be there in my 01 Bullitt.

Cobra10th Anniv

Established Member
bullitt5177 said:
I'm going, but I'm not sure if I'll be racing or not. Probably not though, because it's pretty expensive for just a couple runs. Anywho, I'll be there in my 01 Bullitt.

Come on.... It's only once a year, don't be so tight and enjoy yourself every once in a while. ;-)

Actually, last year I was so BS... cuz I spent the doe and redlighted my first run. :cuss: Either way, it is still worth coming up to race.

Hope to see you there,
David

ponynx

Established Member
ill be there racing ..............i run m/c but may try true street this year and run na .

luv2hiss

Transplanted again...
Established Member
I will be there along with most of NEBOC. Come by and check us out at our mobile command center. I plan on running the Mod Motor class, True Street and bracket class.

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Ill be there as well, most likely in the Street Ford class though on sat. Were going up Friday night, for street night too.

Tank5879

Established Member
Im gonna go sunday, I have to help a buddy move saturday day, then I get to go see the pats sat night!!!

Users who are viewing this thread